Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Iss Pyar Ko mein Kyaa Naam Doo #76 (Page 96)

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 26060

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Now viren just supporting her and will not be romantic or touch her and since everyone knows this so nivi may not do operation...so the only way to bring them closer is nivi's pregnancy... hope this happens soon.


Viren needs time to accept what has happened...so we will not have NivRen romance

Now Nivi is involved in the matter of Sid not letting her near Dwita so her operation will prolong and before that she will be pregnant

Either NT dadi's words woll help...or if they dont help her i think her pregnancy will change her as they will not show an abortion and as her pregnancy grows she will start loving her child and her mind will change...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26diyaloveskinny

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Joined: 04 November 2010
Posts: 9426

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged

Viren will definately understand why sid doing like this.  But still supporting nivi.  Hope tomorrow sid tells nivi, if u don't want ur child then why should u want to become mother of my child and tell her don't even try to come and take or touch dwitha, (like dwitha)   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Joined: 07 July 2005
Posts: 16609

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Also I want sid to give one jhatka to HL too so that she will not enter koti by shouting and asking for dwita. LOL

 



HL Deserves this ZOOOR ka Jhatka
diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Joined: 07 July 2005
Posts: 16609

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Viren will definately understand why sid doing like this.  But still supporting nivi.  Hope tomorrow sid tells nivi, if u don't want ur child then why should u want to become mother of my child and tell her don't even try to come and take or touch dwitha, (like dwitha)   



Right I want the Soods to keep Dwita away from her so that she realises her mistake

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 26060

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

 Raj till what time will U be in the Forum,  Because CCBM will be coming now I want to see it, We will get the Epsiode when Nivren return from resort and Virne sleeping on Nivi lap and CC make Dwita cry, I want to see it,  So till what tme will u be here Jaanu


Diya .. i will be here for an hour and half...may be in and out a little later


Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 26 May 2011 at 7:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Joined: 07 July 2005
Posts: 16609

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Originally posted by Alphabet26

Now viren just supporting her and will not be romantic or touch her and since everyone knows this so nivi may not do operation...so the only way to bring them closer is nivi's pregnancy... hope this happens soon.


Viren needs time to accept what has happened...so we will not have NivRen romance

Now Nivi is involved in the matter of Sid not letting her near Dwita so her operation will prolong and before that she will be pregnant

Either NT dadi's words woll help...or if they dont help her i think her pregnancy will change her as they will not show an abortion and as her pregnancy grows she will start loving her child and her mind will change...


Hope so Raj things happen as U have said, I want her to  get pregnant sooon, 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Joined: 07 July 2005
Posts: 16609

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Originally posted by friendforall

 Raj till what time will U be in the Forum,  Because CCBM will be coming now I want to see it, We will get the Epsiode when Nivren return from resort and Virne sleeping on Nivi lap and CC make Dwita cry, I want to see it,  So till what tme will u be here Jaanu


Diya .. i will be here for an hour and half...may be in and out a little later


Ok Dear so here it will end by 6pm and IST it will be 7.30 so wil come and chat with u till U goCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Joined: 09 October 2005
Posts: 35437

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
yes Diya I love you and so do I love everyone here Wink srsly I wanted nivi to get a big volt and Sid has done it, nw nivi go and ask Viren for you to become a momLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Chand Chupa Badal Mein

Author: taani21   Replies: 0   Views: 984

taani21 0 984 17 August 2010 at 3:45am by taani21
Chand Chupa Badal Mein

Author: taani21   Replies: 4   Views: 1031

taani21 4 1031 16 August 2010 at 9:31pm by ilovekinny
Chand Chupa Badal Mein

Author: taani21   Replies: 0   Views: 776

taani21 0 776 16 August 2010 at 1:56am by taani21
Chand Chupa Badal Mein

Author: taani21   Replies: 0   Views: 907

taani21 0 907 12 August 2010 at 4:03am by taani21

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index