Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
fine dear .. n u just felt bad for viren yesterday when he was just lying his eyes full of sadness nivi didnt even try to turn his face ... i think sid sees viren pain his eyes looked so heavy as if he had been crying floods
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pipicat

fine dear .. n u just felt bad for viren yesterday when he was just lying his eyes full of sadness nivi didnt even try to turn his face ... i think sid sees viren pain his eyes looked so heavy as if he had been crying floods

I have not seen the EPisode Dear but I can understand what U r trying to say,    and am sure now Sid will play a very important role in showing Nivi that what ever she is doing is wrong,  She has to understand Viren' pain also,  Sid will make sure that Nivren are happy,
pipicat thumbnail
he always does i think he is kind of a guardian angel lolz 
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

he always does i think he is kind of a guardian angel lolz 

RIght Dear and for me Viren is a Ideal Husband and Sid is an IDeal Brother who will want to see his Brother's happiness,  and he will make sure his brother is always happy
pipicat thumbnail
 i completely agree diya
pipicat thumbnail
what i dont understand is that when nivi knows that viren always supports her y cant she support viren ? ever since she came back in the sood house she has been doing everything for the family only
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

what i dont understand is that when nivi knows that viren always supports her y cant she support viren ? ever since she came back in the sood house she has been doing everything for the family only

Dear she forgets she is his wife, She only remembers she is Soods DIL, But when will she be Viren's wife, 
pipicat thumbnail
i dont know .. even though she saw his state when he told teh family what the papers were about still nothing.. when she was alone she thought about virens sadness towrds the operation still nothing... 
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

i dont know .. even though she saw his state when he told teh family what the papers were about still nothing.. when she was alone she thought about virens sadness towrds the operation still nothing... 

Dear all I can say she is not realising anything right now because she is in the guilt of DD's death,  She is not in a proper state of mind, She needs to be assured that its not her fault,  or else she will surely ruin her life
pipicat thumbnail
sid and ds are on the right track now.. ds should have been stern with her from the start