Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: friendforall

Am thinking that only, I think we have to call her somewhere far, telling her that JW is there with another lady or tell her Nivi is there planning something, then we can Kidnap her and teach her a good lesson not to trouble Dwita, Nivi and specially Our Mr Hot Viren

di no kidanp..usko kidnap karke uski bak bak kaun sunega..why not blast her like how bhaiji did..only thing we need to make sure its her only and not anyone..
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wadi..doll

me going bye take kare ma bro wanna sit on the comp bye take kare nice chatting love yah

Ok Kulsum Good night and Sweet dreams take care
sap_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I know CC intensions r never  right... but i loved what 2day she said to KS  ...that his daughter is destroylng her son & family...

its true... if Viren wont have kids... her family will stop there only...

poor viren... hw unluckey he is...😭 his wife dont even think's a bit 4 him... not even a inch...😔

one more thing... viren was 2day  on his side of bed... again side shifted...🥺

Also thnks to sid...hats off 2 him 😃...he will show nivi her aukat in diwitta's life...👏
PreethiR thumbnail

me going bye take kare ma bro wanna sit on the comp bye take kare nice chatting love yah

bye dear..tc cr..
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetha_6

di no kidanp..usko kidnap karke uski bak bak kaun sunega..why not blast her like how bhaiji did..only thing we need to make sure its her only and not anyone..

Dont worry we will kidnap her and tie her mouth and hands and then do what ever u said, like that we will know its her, and we will be there only till mission is not accomplished  after seeing all with our eyes we will return
PreethiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niv-RenBOND

yes diya i m taking multivitamins

ok everyone
me going to sleep
gud nite
tak care
sweet nivren dreamz

bye dear..tc cr..chat wid u tomorrow..
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ok Jaanu KM wish u Good night and sweet dreams, Am happy I could chat wth u a lot today, Take care Jaanu, and get well sooon, please, I dont like to see u well, PLease get well soon and give me my same mischievous KM again

Aww god you sound so Ill. Try taking your iron tablets with orange juice. As I also have had an iron deficiency in the past and can feel like that but am k now. You really need to make sure you eat all your greens. X
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Originally posted by: sap_s

I know CC intensions r never  right... but i loved what 2day she said to KS  ...that his daughter is destroylng her son & family...

its true... if Viren wont have kids... her family will stop there only...

poor viren... hw unluckey he is...😭 his wife dont even think's a bit 4 him... not even a inch...😔

one more thing... viren was 2day  on his side of bed... again side shifted...🥺

Also thnks to sid...hats off 2 him 😃...he will show nivi her aukat in diwitta's life...👏

Excellent and well said,  Want Sid to show Nivi her true place in Dwita' s life,  and Nivi has to come back to her senses
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ok Jaanu KM wish u Good night and sweet dreams, Am happy I could chat wth u a lot today,  Take care Jaanu,  and get well sooon, please, I dont like to see u well,  PLease get well soon and give me my same mischievous KM again

yes dear
gud nite
dream abt me only
do remember i m your mr. right..your very own KM😉😆
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Gudnight darling. X