Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: wadi..doll

abhi toh bohaut accha lagega but when they gonna get married you gonna miss them a lot yar
tht wat i tell ma sis that when am gonna go from this house you both gonna miss me a lot and they are lyk nooo

I also miss my sis a lot,  I really cried a lot when she got married,  U know when I went for her reception,  We all cousines went,  Parents not allowed to go here, So I went with my cousins,  while time came to leave we were holding each other and crying sooo  much,  we were not being able to separate, then my cousin brother pulled me and told me to go and sit in the Van and my brother in law took care of my sis, they had to actually pull us and seperate us, We were not leaving each other, 
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
diya di, did u think about plan??
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamina1010

Hi preeyha, diya, kulsum, Uzi and anyone who I have missed. How are you my loves

hi aamina
hw r u?
i m not f9 having viral fever😕
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
yeah very true
but we sis help each other in household work
its not lik they only work
i also help them

even my sis used to help me a lot, even when she comes now she helps me a lot
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Hi preeyha, diya, kulsum, Uzi and anyone who I have missed. How are you my loves

Hi Aamina how r u Dear🤗
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: friendforall

Yes Dear my sis is married,, she got married last year in August,  am still single stil not found my right person,😊  Yes We elder sis have to manage all work,  wish U was younger, But I am vey much protective towards my sis, I treat her like my baby,  I have looked after her since she was born, so I consider her as my baby

wow dii feel nice to hear your story]
dii kiska intezaar hai jaldii koi dhund looo  warna bohut der ho jaye ghi yaar lolz
me too am very protective abt them they go to scool but i tell them behave dnt go anywhere outside the scool and they r lyk   dnt be mad we knoww thn i tell them i am big so you must obey me n they say we are not babies but they dnt kno how much we love themm i cant even imagine ma lyf with out emmm
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hi aamina dii how are you dii  yur love ones are angry with nivi yaar
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: preetha_6

diya di, did u think about plan??

Plan U mean about CC

UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

I also miss my sis a lot,  I really cried a lot when she got married,  U know when I went for her reception,  We all cousines went,  Parents not allowed to go here, So I went with my cousins,  while time came to leave we were holding each other and crying sooo  much,  we were not being able to separate, then my cousin brother pulled me and told me to go and sit in the Van and my brother in law took care of my sis, they had to actually pull us and seperate us, We were not leaving each other, 

yes dear i understand
my eldest sis is not here
she is working in delhi
how terribly we all miss her
she also feels the same
when she comes here n then goes i alwaz cry😭
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hi..im good..hw r u??