Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
koi hai yahaan??????? kya hua?????? kuch to boll ...
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey then if Sid has told Nivi that she can  never become mother to Dwita and she will only remain Masi  proves that CC will not be able to instigate Viren using Sid and Nivi relationship, Because Sid clearly told Viren this, So Viren will know what is the truth,  And more over Viren trusts  Nivi a lot, he knows Nivi will never cheat upon him
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Hey can someone please tell me something, who has seen the Episode, Is this Maansi old or a young girl, 
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

Hey then if Sid has told Nivi that she can  never become mother to Dwita and she will only remain Masi  proves that CC will not be able to instigate Viren using Sid and Nivi relationship, Because Sid clearly told Viren this, So Viren will know what is the truth,  And more over Viren trusts  Nivi a lot, he knows Nivi will never cheat upon him

Hi diya, Raj just Pmed me, .she wants me to tell u hi...she is getting ready and may or may not come online..
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi everyone
hw r u all?
busy in analysis n diagnosis😉
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

Hey can someone please tell me something, who has seen the Episode, Is this Maansi old or a young girl, 

Not old diya, she is Ms. Manasi. Edited by Alphabet26 - 12 years ago
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Girls if Nivi and Viren can get selfish at times so why not VD she has complete right to defend her grand child it's not selfishness it is protectiveness. She is also human yaar why are you expecting too much from her I never feel VD is wrong when she defend her kids sometime u tend to become little selfish I am happy she defended dwita else who will fight for her. She had also suffered blame in sood house now how can she let little kid to suffer from the blame of someone else mistakes (Nivi is making mistake rightnow in no sense she is right).

yes ur right.. she too has a right to be selfish
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niv-RenBOND

hi everyone
hw r u all?
busy in analysis n diagnosis😉

Hi Km and Diya

According to me there is nothing to analysis in today's episode, only emotional aathiyachaar.. yes but can analysis precap and the prediction for tomorrow. 😉
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi KM

Usha... not yet ...so in and out 😊
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Not old diya, she is Ms. Manasi.

Oh MIss Maansi,  😲