ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
really today vd was behaving  very selfish
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

yes Usha, a hug is the must tom 😆 bt yes Viren shd come to knw regd Sid's move

Atleast after sid's talk hope nivi realise why should i take care of dwitha if she has father who can take care of her very well and think about viren how much he shattered because of her decision..

Nivi can do this but someone has to take out the guilty from her that dd died because of her, once that guilt gone nivi will be normal, 😕
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Yes Raj, i liked sid's change in behaviour with nivi from monday episode.  Hope they show something good tomorrow in the precap and not make us think and wait for monday.

love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Don't know bowya, if nivi try to come close to dwitha without changing her decision she may enter sid's life as dwitha's mummy... 😆

VIREN did'nt allow this,,,,,, realy viren is a perfect husband and true lover...👏
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
agree bt I want nivi to badly apologize to viren really big time
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Yes when governess came she thought of Nivi...
Did not think of that...yes CC can do something to get the governess out so Nivi can go to Dwita and she can instigate Viren... but even she does it Sid still will see to that Nivi does not come near Dwita

Girls if Nivi and Viren can get selfish at times so why not VD she has complete right to defend her grand child it's not selfishness it is protectiveness. She is also human yaar why are you expecting too much from her I never feel VD is wrong when she defend her kids sometime u tend to become little selfish I am happy she defended dwita else who will fight for her. She had also suffered blame in sood house now how can she let little kid to suffer from the blame of someone else mistakes (Nivi is making mistake rightnow in no sense she is right).

Alphabet26 thumbnail
viren understood, for nivi, dwitha is first now... so CC can't create any MU b/w them with sid and dwitha as in precap sid clearly told viren make her understand she is only massi and she cannot be mother to my daughter.

I want sid to tell nivi that if u don't have a baby then how can u give the mother's love to my daughter when viren tells him that nivi loves dwitha more than her daughter...
i think now the story is going to revolve around MAANSI,,,,,,
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thts what Sid's words shd come dear, and yes Viren shd knw why Sid is doing this and support this

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

viren understood, for nivi, dwitha is first now... so CC can't create any MU b/w them with sid and dwitha as in precap sid clearly told viren make her understand she is only massi and she cannot be mother to my daughter.

I want sid to tell nivi that if u don't have a baby then how can u give the mother's love to my daughter when viren tells him that nivi loves dwitha more than her daughter...

i agree with you usha,,,,if sid do like this mean nivi must have to change,,,, but i like to see nivi's possesivness on viren...😛