nivi has  to change her decision...
ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nivi should think about virens feelings...also
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

There is something that just came to my mind...when CC was talking about Nivi and Dwita...the way VD said that she (VD)is responsible for Dwita...showed that VD meant to tell CC  that I have not asked ur DIL to take care of Dwita...today VD's selfishness which has been towards her biological grandchild since DD'd pregnancy was seen again today

Also raj, when VD told i don't need anyone's help including nivi, that time they showed sid and there was slight change in his expression, may be after that the thought of  governess...

Hope CC don't play with governess and dwitha.  😡
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
agree with you girls, Nivi wl become pregnant and might be wl pass the stage of abortion and wl go fr a change, also I want Sid to speak this to nivi if u want u tk care of ur child and not ask fr mine , this shd be a statement she has to hear
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I hope sid's decision will force to change nivi's mind... hey guyz tell me that this MAANSI is the expected new entry???
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

agree with you girls, Nivi wl become pregnant and might be wl pass the stage of abortion and wl go fr a change, also I want Sid to speak this to nivi if u want u tk care of ur child and not ask fr mine , this shd be a statement she has to hear

True Resham, sid trying to  tell her almost the samething in the precap... lets see what happens, atleast hoping to get nivren hug from viren to console nivi after sid's convo.  😉
ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
really today vd was behaving  very selfish
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bowya

I hope sid's decision will force to change nivi's mind... hey guyz tell me that this MAANSI is the expected new entry???

Don't know bowya, if nivi try to come close to dwitha without changing her decision she may enter sid's life as dwitha's mummy... 😆
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yes Usha, a hug is the must tom 😆 bt yes Viren shd come to knw regd Sid's move
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Also raj, when VD told i don't need anyone's help including nivi, that time they showed sid and there was slight change in his expression, may be after that the thought of  governess...

Hope CC don't play with governess and dwitha.  😡

Yes when governess came she thought of Nivi...
Did not think of that...yes CC can do something to get the governess out so Nivi can go to Dwita and she can instigate Viren... but even she does it Sid still will see to that Nivi does not come near Dwita