Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Diya .. i will be here for an hour and half...may be in and out a little later

Ok Dear so here it will end by 6pm and IST it will be 7.30 so wil come and chat with u till U go😭
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yes Diya I love you and so do I love everyone here 😉 srsly I wanted nivi to get a big volt and Sid has done it, nw nivi go and ask Viren for you to become a mom😆
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Viren will definately understand why sid doing like this.  But still supporting nivi.  Hope tomorrow sid tells nivi, if u don't want ur child then why should u want to become mother of my child and tell her don't even try to come and take or touch dwitha, (like dwitha)   

Viren may understand why Sid is doing this...Good that Sid is showing Nivi that Dwita is first his responsibility and he has full rights to her

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Viren needs time to accept what has happened...so we will not have NivRen romance

Now Nivi is involved in the matter of Sid not letting her near Dwita so her operation will prolong and before that she will be pregnant

Either NT dadi's words woll help...or if they dont help her i think her pregnancy will change her as they will not show an abortion and as her pregnancy grows she will start loving her child and her mind will change...

Hope it happens...

Precap was very good, viren was and is sad  still supporting nivi.  May be after viren came home she might have told what happened in the house and will ask viren to come with her to ask sid why he is doing... so viren came with nivi to ask sid., I think.  Hope by monday they show nivi vomiting... because we had that guest room scene...😉
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hai everyone... gud evening...😊
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She has to get pregnant Dear, so that She changes her decision,  She will become Pregnant sooon, and then Doctors will say Abortion not possible as she is weak and her life can be in danger
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Right I want the Soods to keep Dwita away from her so that she realises her mistake

Yes Diya.  I don't understand one thing how come HL came to know about the governess, even if DDs not there she gets all information, but she hadn't got the information about nivi's decision.  I think HL has selective information gathering problem, 😆 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
There is something that just came to my mind...when CC was talking about Nivi and Dwita...the way VD said that she (VD)is responsible for Dwita...showed that VD meant to tell CC  that I have not asked ur DIL to take care of Dwita...today VD's selfishness which has been towards her biological grandchild since DD'd pregnancy was seen again today
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Hi bowya and karan...😊

NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Yes Diya.  I don't understand one thing how come HL came to know about the governess, even if DDs not there she gets all information, but she hadn't got the information about nivi's decision.  I think HL has selective information gathering problem, 😆 

and it was too fast... super jet speed 😆