Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Right diya, and sorry right nw saying hi, and one more thing m nt able to like ur posts girls bt m liking it and loving it haan
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Also I want sid to give one jhatka to HL too so that she will not enter koti by shouting and asking for dwita. 😆

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Right diya, and sorry right nw saying hi, and one more thing m nt able to like ur posts girls bt m liking it and loving it haan

Its Ok Resham,  No problem as I know U love me, 

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
 Raj till what time will U be in the Forum,  Because CCBM will be coming now I want to see it, We will get the Epsiode when Nivren return from resort and Virne sleeping on Nivi lap and CC make Dwita cry, I want to see it,  So till what tme will u be here Jaanu
Edited by friendforall - 12 years ago
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Now viren just supporting her and will not be romantic or touch her and since everyone knows this so nivi may not do operation...so the only way to bring them closer is nivi's pregnancy... hope this happens soon.

Viren needs time to accept what has happened...so we will not have NivRen romance

Now Nivi is involved in the matter of Sid not letting her near Dwita so her operation will prolong and before that she will be pregnant

Either NT dadi's words woll help...or if they dont help her i think her pregnancy will change her as they will not show an abortion and as her pregnancy grows she will start loving her child and her mind will change...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Viren will definately understand why sid doing like this.  But still supporting nivi.  Hope tomorrow sid tells nivi, if u don't want ur child then why should u want to become mother of my child and tell her don't even try to come and take or touch dwitha, (like dwitha)   

diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Also I want sid to give one jhatka to HL too so that she will not enter koti by shouting and asking for dwita. 😆

HL Deserves this ZOOOR ka Jhatka
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Viren will definately understand why sid doing like this.  But still supporting nivi.  Hope tomorrow sid tells nivi, if u don't want ur child then why should u want to become mother of my child and tell her don't even try to come and take or touch dwitha, (like dwitha)   

Right I want the Soods to keep Dwita away from her so that she realises her mistake
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: friendforall

Raj till what time will U be in the Forum,  Because CCBM will be coming now I want to see it, We will get the Epsiode when Nivren return from resort and Virne sleeping on Nivi lap and CC make Dwita cry, I want to see it,  So till what tme will u be here Jaanu

Diya .. i will be here for an hour and half...may be in and out a little later
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Viren needs time to accept what has happened...so we will not have NivRen romance

Now Nivi is involved in the matter of Sid not letting her near Dwita so her operation will prolong and before that she will be pregnant

Either NT dadi's words woll help...or if they dont help her i think her pregnancy will change her as they will not show an abortion and as her pregnancy grows she will start loving her child and her mind will change...

Hope so Raj things happen as U have said, I want her to  get pregnant sooon,