Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I think its Sid and DS plan to make Nivi realise her mistake,  but they should have included VD also in this, But hope now VD also joins them,
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

I liked Sid and DS today...

Liked the way DS spoke to Nivi in the library...that she took a decision and he could not change and now Sid has taken a decision and he cannot change that

But i could not understand how VD did not understand Sid's decision...VD disappointed me

Raj she also thinks like nivi,  may sid should have told her why he took the decision when nivi left to talk to dadaji, but i think he kept quite as he wants to play this alone.  If CC knows something sid now that she'll spoil...
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Raj at what time will u leave home,
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
And today CC did a very good thing ... we wanted NT dadi to know of Nivi and CC did that for us...

So CT's are showing CC doing all the things which she thinks is right... but which are actually going to make things right for NivRen and CC truth will come out
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I 2 hope VD realizes this, bt why Viren went to the earlier side of the bed, nt done shift to ur side Viren soon, even 24th may epi after they did it, nivi ws on the left side, why why😆 bt esp must say I loved tht part
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Raj she also thinks like nivi,  may sid should have told her why he took the decision when nivi left to talk to dadaji, but i think he kept quite as he wants to play this alone.  If CC knows something sid now that she'll spoil...

Yes did not expect VD to act like this knowing everything...and DS immediately understood Sid's action...Sid did not have to tell DS...so why could VD not understand
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

I 2 hope VD realizes this, bt why Viren went to the earlier side of the bed, nt done shift to ur side Viren soon, even 24th may epi after they did it, nivi ws on the left side, why why😆 bt esp must say I loved tht part

They keep changing their sides Dear,  Viren had told her he wants her side to become his, So now they change sides,  as both the sides are theirs
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Now viren just supporting her and will not be romantic or touch her and since everyone knows this so nivi may not do operation...so the only way to bring them closer is nivi's pregnancy... hope this happens soon.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Raj at what time will u leave home,

Diya i will leave home at around 10 pm...it takes roughly 2and half to 3 hours to reach Mumbai depending on the traffic...flight is at 5 am
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

And today CC did a very good thing ... we wanted NT dadi to know of Nivi and CC did that for us...

So CT's are showing CC doing all the things which she thinks is right... but which are actually going to make things right for NivRen and CC truth will come out

I think tomorrow KS and NT dadi to come and talk to nivi, especially NT.  That day she didn't listen to dadi because of dwitha but tomorrow there will not be any disturbance for NT, so she can make her understand what she is doing is wrong.