Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Raj any specific part to watch in today's episode πŸ˜• after reading lu want to see only precap. πŸ˜‰

today i would advice u to watch the whole epi 😊
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Preethi .. did not know 😳
Hi

its k dear sweetie😳
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ur rite raj, it's totally da opposite which is happening here. so dat itself shows dat da sautan track is a big bluff

i respect both viren & sid, sood brothers rock!!! thank god sid made a rite decision at da rite time... i feel bad for CC too yar sometimes, she's evil but poor woman has no motive in her life
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

sakeenaaa hi sweetheart!!!!!!!

i wanna bug u a bit... hope u dont mind

wo keo...!!!!
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Gals and Abhi... Sorry i am bringing this up agin

Do u guys remember that SP article which we said was a fake which a newbie had posted...

The reason i brought this topic out is because...Viren has completely supported Nivi and todays precap he sided Nivi... and I liked the way Sid acted and talked...Sid is doing the right thing and glad CT's gave us this as he wants to save NivRen ...
So coming back to the article which talked about Nivi finding it difficult to handle her relation with Viren... well Viren is supporting her and understood her but for how long we dont know

Right Raj, But I think they will be together,  He will always Support her,  He knows her state of mind is not proper right now,  She needs support, If he only leaves her she will not be able to bear this shock and something may happen to her, So thats why he is supporting her,
Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey did u all see...Karan posted a LU of his own only...!!!!!
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nivren

Hi Preethu...how r u??

Hey Sakeena..u r welcome sweetie...

uff Raj Taai...now have to translate the entire LU into English...many members don't speak fluent Hindi...and many members PMed me abt it...and do u believe?? One member from abroad...she doesnt understand Hindi...she used to watch the epi...and then read the WU or the LU to understand wht they used to say...gosh...crazy viewer naa...

Abhi .. ur crazy πŸ˜†

but we all u for that 😊
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ur rite raj, it's totally da opposite which is happening here. so dat itself shows dat da sautan track is a big bluff

i respect both viren & sid, sood brothers rock!!! thank god sid made a rite decision at da rite time... i feel bad for CC too yar sometimes, she's evil but poor woman has no motive in her life

Jaanus Souten will surely come but not FOr Niiv but for CC, CC's Souten will come and kick her out of the house and say she is JW ;s new wife and JW has decided to leave CC, so CC our and Souten In, and new Soutn will support Nivi and give her all the loveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Gals and Abhi... Sorry i am bringing this up agin

Do u guys remember that SP article which we said was a fake which a newbie had posted...

The reason i brought this topic out is because...Viren has completely supported Nivi and todays precap he sided Nivi... and I liked the way Sid acted and talked...Sid is doing the right thing and glad CT's gave us this as he wants to save NivRen ...
So coming back to the article which talked about Nivi finding it difficult to handle her relation with Viren... well Viren is supporting her and understood her but for how long we dont know

What are u trying to say Raj? here nivi is confused and not viren so i think he'll support her and side by side make her understand that dwita is not given to u to take care off... and change her mind... but for the repentace someone has to take that out of nivi's mind...WHO?

sakeena, i'l pm u...

okk jaana..btw kesi ho...😳