BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
raj im sorry yar u got to see such depressin epi before ur fun trip 
Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
LIVE UPDATE 2:

Viren is sleeping...Nivi says Viren thank you for supporting me today...as always...Viren says its ok...raar bahut ho gayi hai...tum sO jaao...there is some further small talk...scene ends...
     A lady comes at door of Sood House...and Nivi comes to see who she is...She introduces herself as Manasi and tht she is the governess of Dwita...Nivi says how can tht be...no..there must be some misunderstanding...Sid comes there just then...and says there is no mistake...Maine hi Manasi ko bulaayaa tha...Nivi says'Par kyun Siddharth, kya main Dwita sambhaal nahi sakti? Sid doesnt reply just then.
     Nivi runs off calling 'Chachiji, Chachiji' searching for VD.She then tells VD abt Sid appointing a governess for Dwita.Sid comes just then.A shocked VD asks Sid tht is this true.Nivi pleads with Sid'Siddharth, kya maine kaunsi galti ki hai, kya hum sab Dwita ka khayaaal nahi rakh saktE?'
  Sid says why are u making a fuss out of nothing.DS comes there just then and says tht Sid is right...and Dwita should be brought not only with love but also with some amount of sternness...which u all are not capable of...as u are lavishing only love on her...Scene ends.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Diya.. Viren is hurt ... he responded to Nivi but did not turn and see her

Nivi thanked him for standing by her...now if CT's spoil Viren then i will kill CTs 😡

Nivi ... is becoming more and more obsessive ... she seriously needs treatment...

Am really worried for her now,  I think NT dadi should come and set her right, Its high time she does it, or else Nivi is going tooo far.

Or another option is Sid should tell them that since because of Dwita Nivi does not want to have children so he is taking Dwita and leaving the place and going far,  so that Nivi can get her own children, I think this way they can threaten Nivi so that Nivi has her children,
BIackSwan thumbnail
oh thank god sid has brains!!!!!!!!! i thought he didnt all dis time...
thanks heaps sid!!!!!!!!
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Abhi thanks a lot for the Part 2 Dear,  Wonder what will happen now,   I think this is the right thing SId is doing by getting governess,

Hey how is the lady young or old,  😉
BIackSwan thumbnail
hope mother theresa gets her senses back!!! inshallah!!!

btw where's viren?!??!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Abhi thanks a lot for the Part 2 Dear,  Wonder what will happen now,   I think this is the right thing SId is doing by getting governess,

Hey how is the lady young or old,  😉

@bold
i ws abt to post da same D ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dont know poor think i hate selfish nivi 
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

hope mother theresa gets her senses back!!! inshallah!!!

btw where's viren?!??!

Hey Nadz Viren Yahan Mere Dil mein Hai😉
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nope hes here with me lolz