Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes Taai...smile more naa Di...why small smile??

Diya Di...am giving LU Today
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

i just saw the highlights of SBS and no CCBM news...

I think if there would have been anything big going to happen they would have announced, But I think nothign much or serious will happen so they did not announce any thing,  because before anything bad or anything serious going to happen they anounce it beforehand,  But I think all will be ok at least for today
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Hope all goes well in the Episode,  It must have started,  Hope CC stops with her Naatak for sometime
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Originally posted by: pipicat

has the epi started

\

It must have Dear, We have to wait for the update to know
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey i tol;d my hubby abt yesterdays epi and he said ofcourse any man can not tolerate nivi decision plus eh should have not cried instead he should have told her off and one of the elders should have slapped her to get her back to her senses
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Originally posted by: pipicat

hey i tol;d my hubby abt yesterdays epi and he said ofcourse any man can not tolerate nivi decision plus eh should have not cried instead he should have told her off and one of the elders should have slapped her to get her back to her senses

He is right Dear, and the one who could slap her is only NT Dadi,  the rest can only explain her, Hope NT Dadi explains her and gives a a slap  to make her come back to her senses
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ok gals to ease ur anxiety...Nivi adamant on doing tubectomy and Viren says i have already signed the papers so for me matter ends here

Sorry Abhi.. just wanted to reduce the anxiety for them
Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
LIVE UPDATE 1:

Nivi is thinking of what Viren said the previous day...and thinking...CC says to DS...tht God knows wht Nivi has decided...DS explains CC tht Nivi yeh sochti hai ki woh Divya ki maut ke liye jimmedaar hai, issiliye hume Nivi ko samjhaana hoga'.
      CC and VD have some bEhas...just then Nivi comes there...and says to all'Mein jaanti hoon ki maine gaklti ki hain.Mein aap sab se haat jOd ke maafi maangti hoon.Maine yeh faisla liya hai ki...Main apnaa Faislaa nahi badloongi'.
  All become shocked ...YD Dadi says...Nivi itnaa sab hoNe par bhiii...Viren says' Haan itna sab hone par bhi...isne apna faisla nahi badla'.I have signed the papers , she can go on.All leave angry and saddened.
  CC goes to Sharma House.CC says'Kya aaj bhi aapko apni beti par utnaa hi fatarr hai? KS asks what happened.CC says ur laadli daughter has decided never to become mother.She is hellbent on destroying our family.
   HL says but why?? CC screams tht coz she wants to take revenge on u.CC leaves and KS is in utter shock.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The good thing is CC has gone and given the news to sharmas...KS all shocked...so hoping NT dadi and KS does something now
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sick girl she deos need a slap