Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nivren

🤣 🤣 and the editor's gonna search asking...'Who is Nadzz?'🤣

if da editor is a hottie, tell him she's a cool girl from da pearl of indian ocean...
but if he's an old bugger, tell his she's just nobody 🤣 🤣
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really I think now Nivi has to get pregnant and then things will improve between them, 

I think this will happen,  Nivi will reject the idea of Operation,  VIren will give her a cold shoulder, Nivi will try her best to talk to Viren but he wil not listen, But suddenly Nivi will fall Unconcious and Viren will come running to her and call the  Doctor,and after checking her Doctor wil announce she is pregnant, and take good care of her,  Virne will get happy and Hug Nivi.  and Nivi will also say she wil keep the baby as she wants to give Viren all the happiness 😉, B ut this will happen may be tomorrow or Monday
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Raj,... we are discussing so much and thinking of so much oprtions of what will happen next.  Lets wait and see whats in store for us today?

well today we really dont know what TC's are going to give us...
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

well today we really dont know what TC's are going to give us...

CT will give us Nivi getting pregnant, and all happy, Celebrating and Nivi asking Viren forgiveness and CC again fail in her plan😊
BIackSwan thumbnail
but da whole sacrificing bit is not practical at all. y cant they be selfish for a change??!?!! 

i want sid to get married again cz dat mite solve dis mess...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Really I think now Nivi has to get pregnant and then things will improve between them, 

I think this will happen,  Nivi will reject the idea of Operation,  VIren will give her a cold shoulder, Nivi will try her best to talk to Viren but he wil not listen, But suddenly Nivi will fall Unconcious and Viren will come running to her and call the  Doctor,and after checking her Doctor wil announce she is pregnant, and take good care of her,  Virne will get happy and Hug Nivi.  and Nivi will also say she wil keep the baby as she wants to give Viren all the happiness 😉, B ut this will happen may be tomorrow or Monday

Diya fi this happens then i will be
BIackSwan thumbnail
if she gets preggers, do u guys think she'l change? dats more like an obligation considerin her frame of mind rite now... she's compelled not to do dat surgery which will be resulted in less care for  her own child and more for dwita... it'l cause more problems...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

but da whole sacrificing bit is not practical at all. y cant they be selfish for a change??!?!! 

i want sid to get married again cz dat mite solve dis mess...

Nadz that is what going to happen in the end.  Sid will say to give mothers love, dwita don't need nivi, instead nivi do this, i'll go for another wife who will give dwita mother's love. 😳
Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

if da editor is a hottie, tell him she's a cool girl from da pearl of indian ocean...
but if he's an old bugger, tell his she's just nobody 🤣 🤣

Arre DUDE, HE IS MARRIED 🤣 💔🤣
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
How is it that we r having maha epi so soon...we had it on May 8 and now on June 4

there is no official news of CCBM end... so what will be this maha epi about...

there are no new articles or segments...