NivRen: Iss Pyar Ko mein Kyaa Naam Doo #76 - Page 47

Posted: 12 years ago

I want NT and KS to know aboutnivi's decision and NT dadi give slap like she gave on the day of their wedding confrontation and make her realise HL or DD don't deserve kurbaani like this as they didn't do anything good to you.  And tell her if u did HL is not going to appreciate u nor DD will be back...

usha & raj
wat if viren gets tired of nivi???!? wat if he feels she doesn't love him anymore IF she makes da wrong decision?!?!?
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Yes Raj... The purposely showed that guest room scene, remember SBS segment with viren and the baby... if u join everything it point to nivi's pregnancy track later... because day b4 y'day it happend it take atleast a month to get good news... so hope it happens 😉

and the in the segment where Viren sings Lori to Dwita...the commentator said that Viren its good ur learning it as u will need it in future
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

me an indian saint?!?! oh dear bless da saints ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
ur sooo dead brother darlin... editor's sooo gonna kill u ðŸ˜†

🤣 ðŸ¤£ and the editor's gonna search asking...'Who is Nadzz?'🤣
i hope nivi's preggers so she's compelled to take da rite decision but im sure we have no such luck...

KS wont tolerate nivi if somethin goes wrong cz of her usha...
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

usha & raj
wat if viren gets tired of nivi???!? wat if he feels she doesn't love him anymore IF she makes da wrong decision?!?!?

Viren will never doubt Nivi's love for him... and he will never believe CC's words that Nivi wants bad for the Soods

But yes if Viren comes to know DS's wish the CT's may show a stupid sacrifice track... but in the end it has to be NivRen cause CT's have raised their bar of love...

In the precap nivi says after hearing ur advice... so i hope VD YD also gave some advice to nivi...

I want VD to tell nivi, if u r not mother then u can't give that love to a child, so don't do any stupid thing if u still want to do that the n it will be bhoj for dwitha, be cause u are doing this for her...and maker her realise that when u share love, it expands...
Y'day CC almost told she tried to avoid nivi entering this house, hope seeing viren's condition she spill some more beans of what happened in KS case and how she stopped nivi from entering sid's life... right now CC in a mood to tell everything to convince her son to give divorce to nivi or throw her out of his life,  hope cc truth comes out atleast in front of viren..
Originally posted by Alphabet26

In the precap nivi says after hearing ur advice... so i hope VD YD also gave some advice to nivi...

I want VD to tell nivi, if u r not mother then u can't give that love to a child, so don't do any stupid thing if u still want to do that the n it will be bhoj for dwitha, be cause u are doing this for her...and maker her realise that when u share love, it expands...

VD has also talked to Nivi before but it had no effect...lets see what effect DS's words have

yes Usha... i too said that i want NT dadi to know of NIvi's action

Raj,... we are discussing so much and thinking of so much oprtions of what will happen next.  Lets wait and see whats in store for us today?