Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
but usha if CC manages to poison viren's head and if he throws nivi out of his life, da separation will last long yar... i dont want another woman in viren's life at all... dats too unbearable & more torture for us
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

u mean viren's really tired of nivi's explanations and simply HER is it?!?!? 
ok im gettin all jitters here raj... 

dis sautan person will come isn't it?!?! ayooo... πŸ˜•

Nadz i don't mind if there is a new entry as we have seen how deep is viren's love from y'day convo b/w nivren, i feel there may be (not necessary) a separation, that too it will not lasts long.  Even if CC throws her out viren won't say anything as he is fed with with nivi's decision... may be after sometime he may bring her back...
Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

yaaay usha's baaack!!!!

hey abhi, double check ur article cz u mite end up writin abt us instead... πŸ€£

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ i wrote abt u all only...πŸ˜†...the editor's gonna thrash me now...πŸ˜† Nadzz was the first Indian saint...blah..blah...blah...🀣
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

u mean viren's really tired of nivi's explanations and simply HER is it?!?!? 
ok im gettin all jitters here raj... 

dis sautan person will come isn't it?!?! ayooo... πŸ˜•

i dont know about sautan... but he has had enough ... we saw how he broke down yesterday ... he probably would not have said anything if Sid would not have insisted for the paper...

i think it was necessary for Soods to know...as they will have to play the role in getting them back on track...and as DS said to Nivi that she did a mistake...now i dont know what Nivi will say...last time she left the house for Viren's happiness .. will she do that again?
Alphabet26 thumbnail

but usha if CC manages to poison viren's head and if he throws nivi out of his life, da separation will last long yar... i dont want another woman in viren's life at all... dats too unbearable & more torture for us

Nadz i ma too much confident about viren now, even if there is a new enty and if seh fall for viren then it will surely be one sided, CC may try to join that person to viren but viren will not accept her wholeheartedly or will not be interested in that... Still CC don't know where viren's happiness lies...😑 

Feel sad for viren, mother is not understanding his happiness and wife is not caring him...😭
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Usha.. i agree that yesterday CT's showed how much Viren loves Nivi ... and i still feel CT's gave that Tuesday guest room scene for a reason ...

yes Usha the drift will not be for long
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Niv-RenBOND

hi usha
hw r u?
seems to be busy 2day?

Hi Km, i am fine, nothing much yaar, my husband got disc problem so he is on session with psiotheraphy, so after his session picked him from hospital to home then from hometo office..just shuttling ... then after cooking have to go pick my son from school.

Since he got morning session, me busy today other wise nothing... simply chatting with u all...πŸ˜†
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nivren

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ i wrote abt u all only...πŸ˜†...the editor's gonna thrash me now...πŸ˜† Nadzz was the first Indian saint...blah..blah...blah...🀣

me an indian saint?!?! oh dear bless da saints πŸ€£ πŸ€£
ur sooo dead brother darlin... editor's sooo gonna kill u πŸ˜†
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey diya
dont mak abhi so much confusedπŸ˜†
he does not knw ... i hope u understand what i meanπŸ˜‰

Right Jaan I understand what U mean, Will not explain anything to anyone, as no one is going to understand,  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Usha.. i agree that yesterday CT's showed how much Viren loves Nivi ... and i still feel CT's gave that Tuesday guest room scene for a reason ...

yes Usha the drift will not be for long

Yes Raj... The purposely showed that guest room scene, remember SBS segment with viren and the baby... if u join everything it point to nivi's pregnancy track later... because day b4 y'day it happend it take atleast a month to get good news... so hope it happens πŸ˜‰