Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: friendforall

Right Jaanu,  and who can know it better than U,  Hey KM today please dont listen to CC, Just be careful wth what ever u do, and dont allow anyone to come in between U both,

haan D's rite... but can u also try to put some sense into nivi's dumb brain?!?!?
im losin my patience with dat girl nowadays... ðŸ¤£
Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: friendforall

Right Telepathy,  it happens Dear specially between me and KM we both hve lot of telepathy,  😉

Right...KM can sing tht song to u...'Behena meri...Rakhiii ke Bandhan Ko Nibhaana😆
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Diya.. all is not going to be well...there will be a little drift...we have to see what Nivi says...but Viren loves Nivi a lot and we will have to see what he does...

this time we have no clue what CT's are going to show...that how NivRen are going to react...

Right Raj may be there will be a little drift, But I dont want Nivi to leave the house and go, I want Viren to ignore her and give her a cold Shoulder,  and make her realise that he is really hurt with her behavior, and in this no one can blame Viren, Because this time Nivi is to be blamed, 
Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

stupendor fantabulously fantastic bro ðŸ¥³ ðŸ¥³
howz my naughty bro doin today?!?!? 

OMG...😉
  i AM STUPENDOR FANTABULOUSLY FINE SIS...😉...am writing my article now...so writing and also chatting...😃
BIackSwan thumbnail
im sensing trouble too raj... CVs dont like to see nivren together at all... their mission is to separate them from time to time to give us strokes!!

everythin depends on nivi rite now... pls god give her some brains!!! i mean pls CVs give her some brains!!!! 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Niv-RenBOND

Raj
i m thinking abt CC's dialogue
"what all i did to keep away this girl frm my family"
i think its going to be crucial...may b in revealing cc's truth
may b viren gav that look bcoz of this dialogue of hers

KM... i dont know how Viren grasped of what CC said as Viren was not himself...he is vulnerable this time and CC has the best chance to take advantage of his situation...but i so hope Viren does not fall for CC's evil plan
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

im fine darlin but i read dat ur not well?!?! ðŸ˜•
rest well and tc love... hope u get well soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanx dear

ok Nadz i wil tak care of nivi as well😉
i wil advise her to hav som walnuts everyday so that her brain does work properly ...in my favour alwaz🤣
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

im sensing trouble too raj... CVs dont like to see nivren together at all... their mission is to separate them from time to time to give us strokes!!

everythin depends on nivi rite now... pls god give her some brains!!! i mean pls CVs give her some brains!!!! 

Nadz .. eve if she changes her mind... i still am not sure how Viren is going to react this time...

yes CT's love giving us lots of strokes
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nivren

Right...KM can sing tht song to u...'Behena meri...Rakhiii ke Bandhan Ko Nibhaana😆

Hey no Never KM and me and never be brother and sister,  😉

Yes Uzaima and Diya can be sisters😆  But KM and Diya no never, Never can be brother and Sister
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: nivren

Ok...Nivi's mind is going haywire...no woman can be like Nivi in real life...coz she's just too sacrificing...and she presents a picture of absence of self-indulgence, and instead is focussed on the needs and wants of others

agree with u bro... she's not normal at all...i mean hw can any woman sacrifice like she does?!?! on top of dat, her explanation and justification does not make any bloody sense at all

its high time they bring back da old nivi for us...