ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bowya

iam supporting KKR,,,,, hope will win

mi will win
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Raj Agree with U, But one thing if Nivi wants to leave the house, Its obvious she cannot take dwita with her, So how will she leave the house, because no one will allow her to take the baby with her, So now it remains to see what happens tomorrow and what decision Nivi and Viren take tomorrrow

Right so there are chances of sacrifice track...as long as it is not new entry it is good.. let a nwe entry come for Sid...
This content was originally posted by: friendforall

Raj Agree with U, But one thing if Nivi wants to leave the house, Its obvious she cannot take dwita with her, So how will she leave the house, because no one will allow her to take the baby with her, So now it remains to see what happens tomorrow and what decision Nivi and Viren take tomorrrow

i think viren should pretand of not caring nivi...then only nivi realise
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh may be becoz MI 's runrate is good and sachin is there...
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

[/QUOTE]

Right so there are chances of sacrifice track...as long as it is not new entry it is good.. let a nwe entry come for Sid...
[/QUOTE]

I  really dont know Dear,   am confused actually,   After tomorrow's Episode we can decide what will happen now
This content was originally posted by: bowya

oh may be becoz MI 's runrate is good and sachin is there...

yes the god of cricket is there
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Karansajan

i think viren should pretand of not caring nivi...then only nivi realise

i think nivi is going to tell the samething again,,,,, but this time viren have pretend to follow his mom to get his own nivi again...let us see
Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bowya u r absolutely right...omg my head is paining...i laughed and laughed so much...tht now my head is paining...there was a stand-up comedy show going on Zee Marathi...its way TOO EXCELLENT👍🏼
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: friendforall

I  really dont know Dear,   am confused actually,   After tomorrow's Episode we can decide what will happen now

i too have no idea how CT's plan to handle this.

CC cannot remove Nivi from Viren's life saying Nivi is bad and wishes bad for the Soods... do not know how Viren may react tomorrow cause he may melt with Nivi's tears...
For CC to create a problem will have to go back to her original formula of Nivi and Sid chant... she may herself tell Viren that DS wanted Nivi to marry Sid and Viren may think of sacrifice
But meantime Nivi may get pregnant...Viren's sacrificing action may come out ...and Viren may call his friend to help him in this sacrificing act.. NivRen together in the end

ok it just me thinking