Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: anjubala

Do not hope for it.. It is going to be emotional.. Viren and Nivi both are hurt ..It will take time for them to be normal again.. Nivi will again cry and say sorry... but have to see if Viren will melt this time too. HIs face in the end said something else...

Dont know about it Dear Anju because I have not seen the Episode I just read the updates, But really how long will this track carry on, The Cts are spoiling things sooo much, they are making a mess of this Jodi,   But As U said they will go through lots of problems but Ultimately they will be one for sure,
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Karansajan

guys few days before there was a rumor of sandhya's entry na...

yes, now what happen?? realy she is coming or not??
ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail

Originally posted by: bowya

hey anyone tell me the title of a nice NIVIREN STORY... pls friends

NIVREN:evergreen love  saga
Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Abhi.. tujha awaz aikun khup chan watale...and ani tujhashi bolun hi πŸ˜Š

Sorry had gone to watch serial...so late reply...Same here Raj Taai...tujha paN awaaz aikun khoop chhan watale...majhya taai chi aathwaN aali...mala panN tujhyashi bolun atishay chaan watale TaaiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail

Originally posted by: pipicat

i ahev even stoped reading and writing the scenes as i feel the cts do the opposite 

ur rith/...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: friendforall

Dont know about it Dear Anju because I have not seen the Episode I just read the updates, But really how long will this track carry on, The Cts are spoiling things sooo much, they are making a mess of this Jodi,   But As U said they will go through lots of problems but Ultimately they will be one for sure,

Diya.. hopefully this will be their last test...did u hear what CC said that she did not want Nivi in the house...so she will not let Nivi stay in Sood house and HL too will not agree for this...and NivRen love each other...so Nivi-Sid is out of question...and in the end it will be NivRen

NIVREN:evergreen love  saga

thank you,,,, any link for this or have to such in the forum??
Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nope Bowya...i was on CSK's side butπŸ˜†

yeah that was excited ,by the way whom ur supporting today ;i m supporting mumbai indians...

iam supporting KKR,,,,, hope will win
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Diya.. hopefully this will be their last test...did u hear what CC said that she did not want Nivi in the house...so she will not let Nivi stay in Sood house and HL too will not agree for this...and NivRen love each other...so Nivi-Sid is out of question...and in the end it will be NivRen

Raj Agree with U, But one thing if Nivi wants to leave the house, Its obvious she cannot take dwita with her, So how will she leave the house, because no one will allow her to take the baby with her, So now it remains to see what happens tomorrow and what decision Nivi and Viren take tomorrrow