NivRen: Iss Pyar Ko mein Kyaa Naam Doo #76 - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Alphabet26

You are escaped from this track, i'll have to watch tomorrow hope we ger good episode.  This big thing happened no news or articles hate RS for not giving any info.  When DD tried for abortion there was an article now nothing...😡

yes Usha nothing new of future track...
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

yes pooja for a solved problem...and in addition they will pray for Nivi's pregnancy

i just remembered ...today i liked CC dialogues especially when she said that you say you are the DIl and want the happiness of Soods and you take the decision alone

Hope that words make an effect to nivi as she hasn't thought anything from that point of view, her mind is filled with dd's death, dwita and repentance... thats all...

Hope tomorrow HL come to know this and shout at nivi by doing this what are u trying to show that u r mahan... whatever u do my dd will not come back, if u want to do something to dwita u better stay away from her...
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

yes Usha nothing new of future track...

No segments in SBB/SBS... hey remember in SBS they told practice viren it will help u in the future... hope that happens soon...😳
Raj gtg... will be back around 7.00 pm (IST) will u be here?
ok Usha .. see u later.. will miss u too
Raj someone posted this in what do u guys thnk seh...

i think we have lost nivren today.cc will be successfull in her plan.i think nivi will go for an operation definately.and as viren said he will have find some other girl in majboori in interview seems to be true. and also there is mahaepisode on 4th june.so let see all will be cleared tomorrow.hope i am wrong and we get our nivren love back

@ Bold u know.
Raj u know how to chek schedule till 4th june...
Hey i checked 
http://tv.burrp.com/channel/star-plus/29/1307125800000

It says maha episode on june 4

Hey i checked 
http://tv.burrp.com/channel/star-plus/29/1307125800000

It says maha episode on june 4

so soon .. is it ending.. cause this is a sign of ending

Raj someone posted this in what do u guys thnk seh...

i think we have lost nivren today.cc will be successfull in her plan.i think nivi will go for an operation definately.and as viren said he will have find some other girl in majboori in interview seems to be true. and also there is mahaepisode on 4th june.so let see all will be cleared tomorrow.hope i am wrong and we get our nivren love back

@ Bold u know.

Yes we want our NivRen back