wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
bye nadz see yah
raj goin sumwhre ah wat
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
RAj ...hope CC's full truth comes out now itself... where is JW? he has to be here...😆
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Tomorrow if she says that she still wants to go ahead with the decision, like today sid should speak to nivi in front of everyone that if she don't want to have child because of dwita then he will leave the house with dwita to somewhere...as he don't want to stay there and create problem b/w them...

Also if CC bad mouth nivi infront of eveyone saying because of KS, JW don't have any rights bal bla... now sid started speaking in front of everyone,,, he can tall everyone that because of JW, KS was framed ... infront of eveyone may be that way CC' truth will come out in front of everyone...

Usha...this time i am not sure how CT's are going to go...we know its NivRen in the end...
Nivi may go to Sharmas and i want NT dadi to know too...Nivi may get pregnant... meanwhile CC may get new entry... but we know how much they love one another ... so NivRen will be together in the end
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Raj I think after the problems solved they will have pooja at home.. ðŸ˜Š  ITs been long time soods haven't celebrated any pooja...

There will be a hospital scene and the n pooja followed by that, now nivi went to hospital, after changing her decision they can have pooja for well being of nivren...😆
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Hi Kulsum

i am going for holidays...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Raj.. now everyone know the truth so the operation may not happen, or if she wants to go ahead with the operation, i want someone tell the dr. that don't do any operation but tell nivi that the operation has done... then after that nivi become pregnant it will be nice to watch...😆 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Diya and Usha.. I love you ðŸ˜³
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Raj.. now everyone know the truth so the operation may not happen, or if she wants to go ahead with the operation, i want someone tell the dr. that don't do any operation but tell nivi that the operation has done... then after that nivi become pregnant it will be nice to watch...😆 

yes operation will not happen...but she may ask time and CC just needs that to poison Viren
Alphabet26 thumbnail
You are escaped from this track, i'll have to watch tomorrow hope we ger good episode.  This big thing happened no news or articles hate RS for not giving any info.  When DD tried for abortion there was an article now nothing...😡
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Raj I think after the problems solved they will have pooja at home.. ðŸ˜Š  ITs been long time soods haven't celebrated any pooja...

There will be a hospital scene and the n pooja followed by that, now nivi went to hospital, after changing her decision they can have pooja for well being of nivren...😆

yes pooja for a solved problem...and in addition they will pray for Nivi's pregnancy

i just remembered ...today i liked CC dialogues especially when she said that you say you are the DIl and want the happiness of Soods and you take the decision alone