Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~SHilpa ANand [email protected]~ (Page 106)

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 74095

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
@abhi: oye hoye team decided  ROFL ROFL ROFL

@zee: haila no siggy no note  ROFL ROFL ROFL

@BT: aww i belive u Hug

-Zeeshan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zeeshan-
-Zeeshan-

Joined: 29 June 2006
Posts: 20634

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by R.K.O

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

sallu shirt  ROFL ROFL haila u guys r freaking me out  ROFL ROFL party me kya kya hoga  ROFL ROFL ROFL

waise is shona cuming Blushing
yup shona is coming too i guess ...there wll be an special raksha bandhan segment between zee and shona ROFL


aisa mat bol...tujhe shawpaw kategaROFLROFL
R.K.O IF-Sizzlerz
R.K.O
R.K.O

Joined: 02 August 2010
Posts: 22148

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha-rockss

Originally posted by -Zeeshan-

There will be a rule to choose member in each team...so we will do it tom night onlyy...!!!
some cheaters wont digest disSleepy
i dont believe in rules ..and i m an rule breaker ...
i wont to choose my team by myself ..agar dar gaye toh abhi se haar maan loh EmbarrassedLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha-rockss

-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 50952

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

One gift sig remaining...

Dont complain if anyone of u dont like them Ermm
-Zeeshan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zeeshan-
-Zeeshan-

Joined: 29 June 2006
Posts: 20634

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

@abhi: oye hoye team decided  ROFL ROFL ROFL

@zee: haila no siggy no note  ROFL ROFL ROFL

@BT: aww i belive u Hug


yu also write one about the journey in this ATLOLLOLLOLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha-rockss

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 74095

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by R.K.O

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

sallu shirt  ROFL ROFL haila u guys r freaking me out  ROFL ROFL party me kya kya hoga  ROFL ROFL ROFL

waise is shona cuming Blushing
yup shona is coming too i guess ...there wll be an special raksha bandhan segment between zee and shona ROFL

oye hoye raksha bandhan  ROFL ROFL ROFL i wanna see this  ROFL ROFL
-Zeeshan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zeeshan-
-Zeeshan-

Joined: 29 June 2006
Posts: 20634

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by R.K.O

Originally posted by neha-rockss

Originally posted by -Zeeshan-

There will be a rule to choose member in each team...so we will do it tom night onlyy...!!!
some cheaters wont digest disSleepy
i dont believe in rules ..and i m an rule breaker ...
i wont to choose my team by myself ..agar dar gaye toh abhi se haar maan loh EmbarrassedLOLLOL


ye duniya tere ishara pe nahi chalta yaarEmbarrassedLOLLOL
-Zeeshan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zeeshan-
-Zeeshan-

Joined: 29 June 2006
Posts: 20634

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ_AISHII


One gift sig remaining...

Dont complain if anyone of u dont like them Ermm


it will be gud surelyyy...yu r working so hard on thisEmbarrassedBig smileBig smileBig smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
STUNNING Shilpa Anand FC!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: -Zeeshan-   Replies: 1140   Views: 67921

-Zeeshan- 1140 67921 22 December 2010 at 8:57am by Sunnipwincessx
Shilpa Anand aka RIDDHIMA Fanclub

Author: dhwani_angel   Replies: 3   Views: 5835

dhwani_angel 3 5835 10 July 2009 at 1:44am by _Ananya_
Shilpa Anand FC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62

Author: beckytower   Replies: 491   Views: 32301

beckytower 491 32301 11 May 2009 at 8:47am by Sonii_Babii
Mayank Anand//Rahul from Dmg//GARDEN

Author: patroclus   Replies: 4   Views: 4529

patroclus 4 4529 01 March 2009 at 2:09am by AshiYuvi4life
~*~ PHOTW #4 - Shilpa Anand ~*~

2 3 4 5

Author: -dramaholic-   Replies: 36   Views: 6973

-dramaholic- 36 6973 17 February 2009 at 12:54am by .JustaDream

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index