~SHilpa ANand FC~Check@PG-60~ - Page 24

Posted: 12 years ago
🤣🤣🤣 POoo Yashis got twooo boyfriends in her list its full to SA story on one side there is Armaan nd the other one is Vivek🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by chocolatefreak

POoo 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Zarqaaa isnttt here! keep trying nothing is gonna happpen, go catch ur partner in crime, you both made me mad yesterday! my turn now!🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣we both did anm awesome job i will try to find her soon will attack u beware🤣🤣🤣till then rest in peace🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by -pooluvsKaSh-

🤣wat about twin boys🤣🤣🤣cricket team prefect for u go for it iincrease population🤣🤣
Nooo...girlsss...I want girls more, I don't mind boys but I would love to have girls! ROFL  ROFL ROFL
And no cricket ROFL ROFL Increase the population?? You're gonna do that too ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
Originally posted by -Zeeshan-

whos here...hit the like button :D will send the Invitation Letter Right Now :D

I have seen... Still am pressing Invitation button awein 🤣

🤣🤣🤣 POoo Yashis got twooo boyfriends in her list its full to SA story on one side there is Armaan nd the other one is Vivek🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣wat is it yashi i never expected u to do this wen i tried to flirt her she was being decent🤣🤣🤣but Armaan is for me 😉🤣🤣🤣
heyy guys im zarqaa n im new to this fan club!
plz add me to the list :)
@rida btw rida im here!!😈

Heyyya Zarqaa u here :D

nice to see u..

Sure welcome to Shilpa anand AT

ROFL ROFL  ROFL I won't accept Vivek and if the Armaan is the 2007 wala Armaan then yes, I'll accept him, but if he's the obsessive lover, then no, thank you. 😛 ROFL  ROFL ROFL
Originally posted by kasharti1

Nooo...girlsss...I want girls more, I don't mind boys but I would love to have girls! 🤣  🤣 🤣
And no cricket 🤣 🤣 Increase the population?? You're gonna do that too 🤣  🤣  🤣
🤣i will do if i get my  Armaan 🤣🤣🤣i will only marry a romantic one like my hottie till then ready to mingle with all🤣🤣🤣 no cricket then go for football🤣🤣
Originally posted by zARqaa_X

heyy guys im zarqaa n im new to this fan club!
plz add me to the list :)
@rida btw rida im here!!😈
:O :O :O
Damn it! Zarqaaa!!!! :O I just told Poo u arent here!
i hate you bothhh! bhaar me jaao, no updates btw
and
OMGGGILYYY
Welcomeee 🤗

now join kash heaven as well! :D