Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK Ratings from 16th May to 21st May 2011 (Page 2)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

I hope d ratings does not decrease bcoz of no abhaya scenes...especially bcoz of abhay's absense..

IPL is eating into ratings , so expect an oscillation but the show needs the momentum it had from 14th May to 21st May . Smile

SahiPakdeHain IF-Sizzlerz
SahiPakdeHain
SahiPakdeHain

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
wow its gud ...i hope trps will not decreased due to leap
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

thanks for the info...
i hope it makes star one realise that only a GOOD story can give them ratings over thier idiotic strategies!

Exactly. Good screenplay, good performances and good flow. That is all an audience seeks. Embarrassed
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

well yes 19th and 20th may episode brought the real drama and awesome performance by siddhant...ViSu...vahbiz and priya...so good dialogues...some good fight scenes...and of course AbhiYa and AMetz real touching scenes...it brought tears in my eyes...natural acting by ViSu...for a moment i thought they were really in love...such natural acting...the ratings has to be high up...

well i am worried about coming weeks because siddhant have left the show...i hope the rating doesn't drip...and try to bring siddhant as soon as possible...without siddhant...the ratings might drop...even with vivan presence because this show is higher up of course for AbhiYa as well as Siddharth...the lift of the show...i hope the Cvs rectify their mistake and bring back siddhant...

thanx for the info yaar...

If they can bring Sid back, they will. Smile
abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

well yes 19th and 20th may episode brought the real drama and awesome performance by siddhant...ViSu...vahbiz and priya...so good dialogues...some good fight scenes...and of course AbhiYa and AMetz real touching scenes...it brought tears in my eyes...natural acting by ViSu...for a moment i thought they were really in love...such natural acting...the ratings has to be high up...

well i am worried about coming weeks because siddhant have left the show...i hope the rating doesn't drip...and try to bring siddhant as soon as possible...without siddhant...the ratings might drop...even with vivan presence because this show is higher up of course for AbhiYa as well as Siddharth...the lift of the show...i hope the Cvs rectify their mistake and bring back siddhant...

thanx for the info yaar...

oh yes that week's episodes kept all the viewers hooked to the show as it had so many interesting twists, dialogues and most powerful performances of all the main characters like sid,abhay,metz,piya,misha,panchi,chandeena... also the there were nice action sequences too...and mind blowing performance of visu too in the end...they added Vampire slayer, werewolf too...
so all in all a great week...
i hope cv's definitely plan to bring back sid...now that he lost his new lead show as well...they cannot do injustice to him in this way...
i hope trps dont decrease...
if star one has brains then they will never dare to shut down their no1 show in their channel... 

Edited by kisivaj - 25 May 2011 at 2:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfastTheBlackJaguar

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
This Sounds releived i must say , Now i just hope It won't get fall down again ..
PKYEK ROcks as alvays and Once and for all !

TheBlackJaguar

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
pocz...!!!HugI am sooo happy yaar Yahooo 20th..Mythili freezing Abhay was highest eh..?? Awesome..THEN I AM SURE MONDAY epi will rule NEXT WEEK FOR SURE..!! PKYEK NO.1 Yahooo..GOD BLESS..!!

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index