Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK Ratings from 16th May to 21st May 2011

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Monday - 16th May - 0.7  - Revelation of Maithli.

Tuesday - 17th May - 0.6

Wednesday - 18th May - 0.6

Thursday - 19th May - 0.7 - Heightened supernatural drama for all characters.

Friday - 20th may - 0.8 - Maithli trapping Abhay for herself forever. 👏

Average = 0.7 ( after many weeks it has seen this raise again)

PKYEK stayed the top show for the week gone by , followed by Geet. The 20th May 2011 episode was the most watched episode recording a 14minute viewership.

The show did really well for SO for the 14th May week. IPL is a big deterrent for all shows and all GECs and all shows are suffering , so don't take dipping TRPs of any show to heart until we are done with the IPL final.

Love and luck always,❤️
GOD bless everyone.
🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesome 👏👏👏
i just hope the ratings dont fall this week due to Abhay's absence lol

Edited by Nishi.Singh - 12 years ago
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thx for sharing...
yes 19th may was the high point in drama...good to see trps raise...
and also now everybody have to watch at 8:30 to increase trps...
im sure star one will not cut down this show...they cant dare to shut their no. 1 show...may be they will do it with other shows but not pkyek...thats for sure...

Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

awesome 👏👏👏

i just hope the ratings dont fall this week due to Abhay's absence lol

I am not sure. i mean, the week that we are talking about was POWER PACKED, had some brilliantly written and performed scenes. So, the audience was hooked. This week, i have no idea how its gonna be and Abhay not being there can harm unless it is compensated by interesting writing. 😊
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I hope d ratings does not decrease bcoz of no abhaya scenes...especially bcoz of abhay's absense..
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the info...
i hope it makes star one realise that only a GOOD story can give them ratings over thier idiotic strategies!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: kisivaj

thx for sharing...

yes 19th may was the high point in drama...good to see trps raise...
and also now everybody have to watch at 8:30 to increase trps...
im sure star one will not cut down this show...they cant dare to shut their no. 1 show...may be they will do it with other shows but not pkyek...thats for sure...

There is no reason to wrap up either PKYEK or Geet. They are still delivering for the channel and no channel head in his right senses will wan to axe a show which is not a dead horse yet.😆
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well yes 19th and 20th may episode brought the real drama and awesome performance by siddhant...ViSu...vahbiz and priya...so good dialogues...some good fight scenes...and of course AbhiYa and AMetz real touching scenes...it brought tears in my eyes...natural acting by ViSu...for a moment i thought they were really in love...such natural acting...the ratings has to be high up...

well i am worried about coming weeks because siddhant have left the show...i hope the rating doesn't drip...and try to bring siddhant as soon as possible...without siddhant...the ratings might drop...even with vivan presence because this show is higher up of course for AbhiYa as well as Siddharth...the lift of the show...i hope the Cvs rectify their mistake and bring back siddhant...

thanx for the info yaar...
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurag24t

I hope d ratings does not decrease bcoz of no abhaya scenes...especially bcoz of abhay's absense..

IPL is eating into ratings , so expect an oscillation but the show needs the momentum it had from 14th May to 21st May . 😊
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow its gud ...i hope trps will not decreased due to leap