Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

lo ji...one more problem IBN7 - Page 2

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Tafseer

wow..so excited for it..😃 finally Gayatri back to her Chandalika roop...after all kab tak sharafat ki zindagi jeeti...use toh apne real mode mein aana hi tha...good going Cvs...😃
bas ghar ke liye gadhe ke tarah kaam karo...gayatri will be happy..sirf pregnancy mein no kaam was allowed..MC ke grief ko bhulane ka only one options works for them...ghar ka kaam karo n mann behlaao..isse zyada apne liye kuch karo toh gayatri ke tuants suno...

🤣lolzz...

so toh g3... g3 ko khali naukrani chahiye... bahu nai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: Tafseer

wow..so excited for it..😃 finally Gayatri back to her Chandalika roop...after all kab tak sharafat ki zindagi jeeti...use toh apne real mode mein aana hi tha...good going Cvs...😃
bas ghar ke liye gadhe ke tarah kaam karo...gayatri will be happy..sirf pregnancy mein no kaam was allowed..MC ke grief ko bhulane ka only one options works for them...ghar ka kaam karo n mann behlaao..isse zyada apne liye kuch karo toh gayatri ke tuants suno...

Gay3 wants akshara to slog in the kitchen and help in preparation of rashmi's wedding...😡 Akshara ke dukh ko bhulane keliye kaam karvana was just an excuse...🤬  Kisko chahiye gay3 jaise m-i-l leke jao baba... I wld prefer rajshri over gay3 any day...😆
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
most expected again saas bahu drama coming its way 
JAYA_09 thumbnail
just now i saw th link that akshi telling i am very much attract horahi hoon anu ke saath and she told even ghar wale ko lagega that i am not taking any interest of reshmi's wedding and even she said bindya aayi hain na isiliye our she vl ad more salt and she even told naitik is very caring    even real life also v cannot see anyone like him   really the reporter say ki ghar wale naraaz hojaye tho hojaye and the heading come  bachi bangayi musibat  they told akshi se naraaz hojayenge may eb akshi told naitik may be with her to support system last year naitik was not akshi so she suffered lot dont know evne akshi told bindya to add more spice
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Gay3 wants akshara to slog in the kitchen and help in preparation of rashmi's wedding...😡Akshara ke dukh ko bhulane keliye kaam karvana was just an excuse...🤬Kisko chahiye gay3 jaise m-i-l leke jao baba...I wld prefer rajshri over gay3 any day...😆

i want naitik 2 give a karara jawaab 2 dis guniya like he gave 2 buaji, dont know why he is not reacting. More imply g3 deserved bahu like bindiya, akshi is too gud exactly dumb for her, kya kare extra culture spoilt her. G3 ki unpaid maid agar kaam nhi karegi to nuksaan nhi ho jayega.
JAYA_09 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sona_naksh

i want naitik 2 give a karara jawaab 2 dis guniya like he gave 2 buaji, dont know why he is not reacting. More imply g3 deserved bahu like bindiya, akshi is too gud exactly dumb for her, kya kare extra culture spoilt her. G3 ki unpaid maid agar kaam nhi karegi to nuksaan nhi ho jayega.

may be somethignlike vl happen last year bindya targeted naksh very badly and akshi suffered lot want to see naitik reaction waht really gave to bhaisa and really he shoudl protect akshi but i wnat to see akshi bindya ki asliyat leke aye i think seh vl not stay till reshmi's mariage ddont knwo have feeling that she vl  fail this time to target gay3 and akshi dont knwo waht vl naitik do if he coe to know about this.if soemthing happen anu coming ss vl be stopped
This content was originally posted by: sona_naksh

Naitik wl react only if he comes to know abt it...😕Jaise kitchen mein he gave her perfect reply...👏 
JAYA_09 thumbnail
friends they didn't talk or mention about mu or somethign liek taht  they vl be angry with akshi becoz always spend her time with anu not helping or less home work  that's y reporter naitik tho pati hai lekin ghar wale ko kya karenge .akshi'
s life full of problems hai yaar but onmething naitik with askhi akshi in problem nothing matters the concept is really like this with the love he shows akshi she vl cross all her problesm in her life with love and care he show on akshi. this is the main part oncept of this serial may be naitik vl come between akshi and gay3 he cant speak for his mom or his wife like waht akshi did last year becoz of bindya
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mujhe tho aise hi saas chahiye thi... bhagwan se yahi prarthana karthi hun hur roz, agle janam mein sahi, G3 jaise saas miley... 🤣

Is anyone surprised by this change in G3? S's ki seva bhagwan ka seva hota hai & in G3's plans going to maayka, bahu ke maaykewale do not exist. Agar yeh baccha Nandini ka hota it would have been in SS & G3 wouldn't have a problem w/it😕 Agar Munna itna bahu se pyaar nahi kartha ab tak Akshara Gulabo ki jagah le lethi, kitchen mein apna bistar leke...🤣

im hoping ki iss track ke baad kuch substantial nikal ke aaye.. akshara stands up for herself.. aur agar aisa nhi hota to i'd be more than happy to welcome the batwaara track again..😛