agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ekta_monaya

😃 
Nivi...🤗
Cot Ya Ol after so mny days...wer r u??
& Its Gr8 that S3 is in...but then wat bout u guys??...😕

Well S3 are going to update for a month as Neefa has Ramandan and is banned computer! Come on CC!
agreatperhaps thumbnail

Please edit this soon and I am really sorry! ðŸ˜³
Edited by SajanRox - 12 years ago
frndz_is_my_lyf thumbnail
waooo! loved ur ff ...intresting cont soon nd add me to ur pm list

love
sam
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam_princess

waooo! loved ur ff ...intresting cont soon nd add me to ur pm list

love
sam

Thanks.. We are glad you liked it!😃
agreatperhaps thumbnail

We humbly apologize for

The delay caused! Neefa had her Ramadan and was not allowed to use the computer throughout.

And I had changed school and had taken some time to adjust! But here we are with a new update of :

Edited by SajanRox - 12 years ago
agreatperhaps thumbnail

P: Auto mein jaungi to impression acha padega!

G: As you wish!

Pia entered the Raichand office after some time. As she entered the door she was amazed with the office. Spick and span with unique interiors. Walking by she reached the reception. The receptionist Sonia smiled at her.

P: Hi, I am Pia. I am here for an interview

So: Do you have an appointment?

P: Yeah I do!

So: Let me check!

Scanning through the appointment register, Sonia found Pia's name entered in there.

So: You are applying for the post of Abhay Sir's P.A! Right?

P: Yes.

So:  okay, so his room is the third door to your left. The name would be written or else you can ask somebody nearby! I will inform sir for your interview!

P: Thanks.

So: No Problem!

-------------------

Pia's pov:

"May I come in???'' I asked as i knocked the door."come in"replied the voice.ok,that was rude,lets see.

I walked inside and saw the room. It was huge stylish, beautiful.Wait isn't it gunjan and abhay! Omg! Mein abhay raichand I mean gunjan ke bhai ke saath kaam kar rahi hoon.

Wow!shut up!kya soch rahin ho pia'.

-        - - - - - - - - -

A: tum! I mean Miss Jaiswal, sit.

P: good morning sir!

A:ok,toh miss jaiswal,apke marks kaafi intresting hai par aap college aur office?kya aapko lagta hai ki aap donon manage kar paegi??
p:sir agar mujhe 1% bhi lagta ki mein yeh manage nahin karpai,toh mein yahan aati hiin nahin.

A:good! I'm impressed.  Magar  na tumhe experience hai yeh kaam ka toh…

P:agar harr company aide hiin kahegi,toh experience kaise hoga?????

A:ok…..you can go….par haan kal theek 5:00 pm mujhe mere cabin mein milna…..no….kal first day hai…toh how about 4:00 pm???? College toh ….

P:mein aajaungi sir

A:mujhe late comers se nafrat hai

P:you wont hate me sir

kya hitler ha….samajha beta….yeh lard governor tujhe nahin chodega………I think the haunt begins now.. chal dekhte hai,ki yeh bhai apni behen ki tarha hai yaa nahin..plz.. tum atleast 1% toh gunjan ki tarha raho..

Class over, Gunjan first decided she had to call Pia and know what happened at the interview. She called her. Pia immediately recieved her call and her excited voice told Gunjan everything. 

As she disconnected the call, she realised she had reached the canteen. She saw her gang, waiting for her. She walked in and seated herself opposite Samrat. He looked dashing as usual, but she realised, he was looking at her... infact, his look was a bit different. For the first time in her life, Gunjan Raichand lowered her gaze, Samrat's look was so intense. As soon as Samrat realized this, he moved his gaze away from her. And the talk between friends continued, but with awkward oneliners from both, Samrat and Gunjan.

D- Guys, it has been ages since humne party ki hai! Isn't it?

Mi- Yeah, I completely agree with you guys! But you know what! Now we have a great reason to party!

D- What Mish? Tell me please!

Mi- Gunji just talked to Pia, and guess what! She got a job!!

All- Really?

B- Is this really true Mish? Actually I shall ask Gunjan.. Is this actually true/?

After seeing that Gunjan gave him no response, Misha nudged Gunjan who was so lost in her reverie.

G- Yeah! It is true!

S:aaj shyam mere ghar pe..

D:toh wat about red for girls and black for boyz??

Mi:ok…

U:par misha tum kya pehnogi???

Mi:uday ke bachche..obviosly…..

K:ofcourse black….haina…

(He and sam hi-fied)

Mi:very funny…mein toh dono pehnogi..

D:Misha dear..how sad..mujhe doubt tha par ab yakeen mein badalgaya..

They all had a hearty laugh…

As the bell announced the start of next class, everyone rushed to their respected classes after a volley of hurried CYA's... somehow, Gunjan and Samrat were in no hurry. Smiling awkwardly at each other, both started towards their classroom...

S:chashmish,

G:haan,

S:aaj koi blue dress waali ladki,bohout cute lag rahi hain..

G:achcha koi mujhe flatter karne ki koshish kar raha hai…

S:tum isse flatter samjho yaa flirting, mein toh hamesha sach bolta hoon.

G:tum bhi na..

S:waise aaj shyam ko kya kar rahi ho??

G:party mein jaa rahi ho..

S:kiske saath…

G:ram lal ke saath.

S:wat??

G:mera driver,aur kaun..

S:kya mein ram lal ki jagah SAMRAT ko tumhaara driver sirf kal ke liya banaadu..

Gunjan stopped in her track. Samrat was asking her on a date!!! She was shocked as she looked at him...her eyes showing her shock. Samrat smiled seeing her expressions... and he raised his eyebrows..waiting for her answer. Her cheeks color donned a bright pink... she did not know what to say. But Samrat got his answer...

S- Theek hain phir... aaj shaam 7 baje main tumhe pick up karne aaoonga... 

And flicking her nose , he walked away, leaving a flustered Gunjan behind. She saw Prof... walking towards her class and quickly composing herself entered the class. As she took her seat and class started, she was unable to concentrate on the lecture. She just kept thinking of Samrat's words... of their 'date' today...

Abhay was as usual poring over some files in his study when the door bell of his house chimed and a servant came and informed him of Sid's arrival. Abhay kept his file on his desk and went out of is study to receive Sid... he was his friend after all, business partner much later. Sid was waiting for Abhay... formalities over, they settled down for some chat as the servant entered with coffee. 

A- So, Sid... aaj without informing, itni sudden visit?? Party main toh mil hi rahe the na??Something serious??

Si- No, nothing. Just socha ki tujhe request karoon ki aaj shaam ki party main, Gunjan bhi tumhare saath ho. 

A- Oh, itnisi baat... ofcourse I will ask her to come along. Mujhe nahin lagta, she has any plans for the evening. 

Sid gave a smile of victory...first plan through.

Just then, the servant ushered Samrat in. Abhay stood up as he saw Samrat enter. Sid looked back and was a bit envious to see Samrat. 

A - hello Samrat... yahan kaise...

S - Gunjan ko pick up karne aaya tha...

A- Oh, Gunjan ka koi plan tha aaj evening ka??

G - yes, bhai. Samrat ke ghar par ek party hain, toh...

A- Oh, Sid chahata tha ki tum aaj evening ki party...

G - Oh, sorry, I am really sorry, but my plans for the evening are already fixed. Warna main party main..

Si - Not a problem , Gunjan. I can understand... 

G - Thanks Sid... I knew you would understand...

And without letting him speak any further, she walked towards Samrat. Both turned to leave.

A- Sid, I will just see them off. Please be comfortable...

Sid nodded, his eyes not leaving Gunjan and Samrat as they left. His anger touched an all time high as he angrily flung the coffee mug on the floor.

Sid angrily thought "Sure thing, Gunjan. Spend your evening with Samrat... but ultimately, it is going to be me with whom you will be spending not only your evenings, but your life . And I promise you, I will make it so miserable for you... that you will regret the day you left me alone to spend the evening with that Samrat."

||Scroll Down to the Next Post!||
agreatperhaps thumbnail

We would try not to delay the next time!😳
But won't promise fast updates as I have started with my terminals from the 17th and Neefa already has!🤢

Expect updates in mostly October!

And also!

We would like to thank S3 for there contribution🤗.. 
To be true all of it is by them and me and Neefa have given really less Contribution!😳 We are thankful to you S3..

Hope you all like it and wish to read it again!😳

--softyy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
okay...meine thoda toh kiya...par editing department is nivi's...

not bad...editing theek thaak tha...not that much...chalega...

😉😆....chill...it was awesome...

neefa!
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Originally posted by: roknstarz_mjht

okay...meine thoda toh kiya...par editing department is nivi's...

not bad...editing theek thaak tha...not that much...chalega...

😉😆....chill...it was awesome...

neefa!

Neefz, you scared me for a moment! Thanks goodness I scrolled down!😆