Miley Jab Hum Tum

||Pyaar Hote Hote Hogaya|| SG AP FF-Promo VM Pg32 - Page 19

--softyy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
ok...i know...but really hectic exams!!!hate them!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesum luv the part superb
hazra66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
ww
nice ff
loved it
thnx for the pm
--softyy-- thumbnail
Hoola guyz! i know...par ek good news hai...actually i'm on leave for a month so nivi bhi busy hai toh my dear friends the famous S3 (SIZZZLER,SwaNia_1 & SwaNia_2)will update for a month!!!
Mujhe introduce karne ki zaroorat toh nahin hai...woh hai hiin itni popular...an just wait for next update babez!!!

luv NeeVz
Edited by roknstarz_mjht - 12 years ago
gnaneswari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok. Its ur decision. And i respect it. But, i really hope that they maintain the essence of the story and don't make us feel the writer has changed. Because, every writer has their own style. But, i have faith in s3 that they'll surely do it. Because, they did this earlier with joseph's ffs also. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: gnaneswari

Ok. Its ur decision. And i respect it. But, i really hope that they maintain the essence of the story and don't make us feel the writer has changed. Because, every writer has their own style. But, i have faith in s3 that they'll surely do it. Because, they did this earlier with joseph's ffs also. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm

Well Nags, it is a surprise for me too... I also wish they are able to do so but then I guess they would be.. =) Neefa would have chosen them if there was something! I am totally unaware of their conversation + confirmation! Wished she had told me before posting in here but I guess it is fine because the story is all hers!
--softyy-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SajanRox

Well Nags, it is a surprise for me too... I also wish they are able to do so but then I guess they would be.. =) Neefa would have chosen them if there was something! I am totally unaware of their conversation + confirmation! Wished she had told me before posting in here but I guess it is fine because the story is all hers!

hey nivi...don't feel bad...😭😭😭ur my best buddy yaar...i had to take the decision u were not online only...try to understand...😭
agreatperhaps thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: roknstarz_mjht

hey nivi...don't feel bad...😭😭😭ur my best buddy yaar...i had to take the decision u were not online only...try to understand...😭

*sigh* Kay, fine!
SandCastle. thumbnail
sacchi???
S3 r really gonna handle this too..??!!...😕
If Yes, then M sooo Happpyyy...!!!!😃
agreatperhaps thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ekta_monaya

sacchi???

S3 r really gonna handle this too..??!!...😕