||Pyaar Hote Hote Hogaya|| SG AP FF-Promo VM Pg32 - Page 19

Posted: 12 years ago
ok...i know...but really hectic exams!!!hate them!!!!!!
awesum luv the part superb
ww
nice ff
loved it
thnx for the pm
Hoola guyz! i know...par ek good news hai...actually i'm on leave for a month so nivi bhi busy hai toh my dear friends the famous S3 (SIZZZLER,SwaNia_1 & SwaNia_2)will update for a month!!!
Mujhe introduce karne ki zaroorat toh nahin hai...woh hai hiin itni popular...an just wait for next update babez!!!

luv NeeVz
Edited by roknstarz_mjht - 12 years ago
Ok. Its ur decision. And i respect it. But, i really hope that they maintain the essence of the story and don't make us feel the writer has changed. Because, every writer has their own style. But, i have faith in s3 that they'll surely do it. Because, they did this earlier with joseph's ffs also. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm
Originally posted by gnaneswari

Ok. Its ur decision. And i respect it. But, i really hope that they maintain the essence of the story and don't make us feel the writer has changed. Because, every writer has their own style. But, i have faith in s3 that they'll surely do it. Because, they did this earlier with joseph's ffs also. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm

Well Nags, it is a surprise for me too... I also wish they are able to do so but then I guess they would be.. =) Neefa would have chosen them if there was something! I am totally unaware of their conversation + confirmation! Wished she had told me before posting in here but I guess it is fine because the story is all hers!
Originally posted by SajanRox

Well Nags, it is a surprise for me too... I also wish they are able to do so but then I guess they would be.. =) Neefa would have chosen them if there was something! I am totally unaware of their conversation + confirmation! Wished she had told me before posting in here but I guess it is fine because the story is all hers!
hey nivi...don't feel bad...😭😭😭ur my best buddy yaar...i had to take the decision u were not online only...try to understand...😭
Originally posted by roknstarz_mjht

hey nivi...don't feel bad...😭😭😭ur my best buddy yaar...i had to take the decision u were not online only...try to understand...😭

*sigh* Kay, fine!
sacchi???
S3 r really gonna handle this too..??!!...😕
If Yes, then M sooo Happpyyy...!!!!😃
Originally posted by ekta_monaya

sacchi???
S3 r really gonna handle this too..??!!...😕
If Yes, then M sooo Happpyyy...!!!!😃

Yes it is true honey!😳