India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Wait and watch- Navyians

ashakd Goldie
ashakd
ashakd

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged

You guys must be wondering how can some one be so upbeat after yests precap...hehehehhehe...wait and watch guys...37th episode is just over and so many ( not all ) but so many of u loosing Broken Heart ( heart broken).

First point, most of u fealt the serial was moving on fast track...yes I fealt it too...but dont tell me u never enjoyed it. If it didnt move so fast then we would have a section of the forum, saying "God how long r they gonna take?...when will they accept they like each other...have fealing for each other"...and now they r in love ( thats what we see) and still we complainCry...why so soon?...I guess we would be happier Smileif they took another 30 episodes or so for the hug and the kiss scene. Tongue

So the positive point I would like to take from this is...Smile in navya the story moves on fast track...and hence even if anant is upset now...the fast track will make him realise that no one can fight with destiny and if God had not willed, he would never have fallen for navya. As per Baba;s words, God has a plan for everything...he decided that baba should call anant at that time and he did, similarly I beleive God had a plan for them to come to the picnic and fall in love...so it happened. If not God would not send them for picnic.heheheheheClap

Am I being over optimistic??????????? Well no...but being a avid serial watcher for so many years, predicting the future of the serial has become quite easy...

That brings me to the next point. Star plus has a new slogon...naya kahani...nayi soch...and this is how they did the promos of navya...so guys...tune u r minds to nayi soch...what ever has not happened so far, in any other serial will happen now...the creative team...will definately try and package a new product...will definately tell the story in a brand new way...how??????????? wait and watch...

next point, has anyone of u...fallen in love or had a crush...and gone for a picnic or been in a room...and left all alone with that person , .WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink...Embarrassed...Ermm...whom u like/love or have a crush?????????Day Dreaming ...how did u spend that time...what did u do?... D'oh...well think it over guys...when u like some one and if ever u r a teenager as navya is...and its u r first crush...u have no control on u r emotions...believe me...I dont blame navya and anant for what they did or went through in the picnic...its but natural...thats the emotional rollercoaster ride, every teenager has...u have no control on u r heart...,...

that brings me to the next point...we all said...Navya is so real...is so close to reality...well many said so...and opened so many topics...and thats why we liked navya... So what will u do when u come from such a traditional background as navya and anant. Both come from a very conservative background, ofcourse the levels r different, but both the families, dont approve of love and friendship...between a boy and girl...so in such a situation what will u do??????????? think it over guys...thats where the story is moving now...

Love it or hate it...thats Navya for u..

( sorry for the long post...but thats clearly been only and only my opinion...wanted to put forward my point of view...would love to hear comments...I may be wrong...).

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

anamikamundongeet_mjhtgai3BlacksexyspicyArhiliciousLOVEsupriaPallavi_roxRichie-Richzobshehakshi-sidputulsmitasmitaAbirami24Thaniyah_KTasneem-17Fairyfariadeeps07-Ammie-samratrocks.Juhi.

-Ammie- IF-Rockerz
-Ammie-
-Ammie-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
omg..u wrote all my thoughts down..wow yaar superb post..
love u analysis..Embarrassed
and agree with all of your points specially the last one...i think we shud all enjoy the ongoing track...one thing is for sure..AnYa can never be seperated..at the end they will end up together...Embarrassed
anant's bhaabi and shagun are going to epicly fail in their plans..so lets wait for anant and navya to realise their love for eachother...m sure we won't have to wait alot..because as u said in ur post...tracks move real quick in navya...!!
and also as anant's dadaji said "plans are made by God.." i would  like to say "dear Dadaji...Anant and Navya are a match made by God..so u betta stay out of it..."Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

geet_mjhtPallavi_roxamEn.aaMirzobshehashakd

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
loved ur post...the fast moving storyline makes "Navya" very real and very interesting...i'm enjoying every bit of it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashakd

smitasmita Goldie
smitasmita
smitasmita

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
like like like all the way , if only there was a super-duper like button Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashakd

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
1st of all ossam post...Clap
u wrote wot i felt...i do agree v r complaing dat da track is fast nd m sure v wud have complained if da track was slow Tongue
i totaly njoyed watchin der luv nd romance...
u r ri8...teenager tym is vry difficult...v have 2 face ol dis...i do agree dat der is no control on da heart...
der family BG is reli orthodox...so cant blame dem 4 dis...der upbringing is totally different dan othrs...
u r ri8...ol v can do is w8 nd watch...
samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
yeah ...
gud postt...
teennaage timme is reaally difficcultt
ashakd Goldie
ashakd
ashakd

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
thanks for the response...
geet_mjht Newbie
geet_mjht
geet_mjht

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
completely true...it was the same thing i was thinking...loved each and every point...
ClapClapbut just one correction...in Navya's family her mom is not completely against a boy-girl friendship...if u all remember the first episode...wherein her mother asks her why doesn't she have any friend who is a boy!!...(not a boy-friendLOL)...and she goes on explaining that there is no harm in it...yaa buther dad...nd dadi do have issues...Cry...WinkLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index