Kesar's Trauma

smarty22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Now a days i feel so so sad for Kesar...
The mental pain he is going through is just unbearable😭
Everyone in the house worries only about his attitude and behaviour towards them,  but why cant anybody  try to understand his feelings?????
It needs to be sorted out by face to face conversation...
The pain of Kesar that Neil portrays is just out of this world👏👏
That is the reason I too feel really sad on watching him cry...😭

Edited by smarty22 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
No one knows how deep his trauma is or what could be his deep hurting, and why would they - no one would suspect that he knows something so awful about what happened to Vasant and how D and Gulaal thing eats him up, all they see is that he is acting out and yeah from their pov's and how it looks from their eyes looks like he is acting out and still being careless

And his other feeling is also more on how he even feel isolated from everyone at times, like he says he is with his own family but yet feels so alone

Thats why no would suspect anything wrong with him, why would they, only Gulaal who slowly now knows something is up with him and how he feels and she does try and understand him but she wont fully until she finds out what is that deep hurting he has over and pain
mystikal thumbnail
kesar's love fr gulaal znt just pyar ...its ISHQ,JUNOON,DEEWANGI.
n sch feeling r always supposed to be damn painful
over da years he was away fm gulaal,da emotions hav penetrated hz soul despite hz denial 
he z on a journey of self destruction if he soon dznt get da healing frm gulaal's love n assurance dat she only belongs 2 him
i feel hz getting mad at da very thot of gulaal being close to durgesh...i suppose dats hz name
he z hurt by da fact that gulaal knws the truth n still she hz forgiven durgesh bt i think jealousy n posessiveness z taking hold of him rit nw bcz hz so helpless b4 hz ishq fr her.

Edited by mystikal - 12 years ago
smarty22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

No one knows how deep his trauma is or what could be his deep hurting, and why would they - no one would suspect that he knows something so awful about what happened to Vasant and how D and Gulaal thing eats him up, all they see is that he is acting out and yeah from their pov's and how it looks from their eyes looks like he is acting out and still being careless

And his other feeling is also more on how he even feel isolated from everyone at times, like he says he is with his own family but yet feels so alone

Thats why no would suspect anything wrong with him, why would they, only Gulaal who slowly now knows something is up with him and how he feels and she does try and understand him but she wont fully until she finds out what is that deep hurting he has over and pain

You are right...
But Kya karoon???
I am a die heart Kesar Fan...