finally iqbal confirmed

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
after trying so hard finally iqbal confirmed the ending of sangini on 2nd june itselfπŸ€—unlike zee tv who didn't even bothered to inform the fans of sangini about it instead just kept on misleading us all the time by saying that its not ending u will see gauri getting her own share of happinessπŸ‘ŽπŸΌi now hate zee tv so much that will never watch even its caption on television serial to bahot door ki baat hai😑i will definitely try to reply zee tv in its own understandable language on cheating us so badly like this😑one thing is for sure if zee keeps on behaving like this with such an unique & beautifull show like sangini  then am sure it will never b able to become no 1 channel in its entire lifeπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wish All The Best to MIK and Binny...

Edited by Darine1980 - 12 years ago
adipihu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very good news.wow additi pl come as lead role. additi now u are free. πŸ˜june2ndπŸ€—πŸ˜Ž
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Its weird how not one article came out confirming the news. The only article that did come out gave us the wrong date. But IF usually comes out with a article but they didn't this time. Weird.πŸ˜•...Anyways Wish Not just Iqbal, Binny and Aditi but the whole cast all the best. Whatever material they were given they did there best with it.😊
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siddu246

Its weird how not one article came out confirming the news. The only article that did come out gave us the wrong date. But IF usually comes out with a article but they didn't this time. Weird.πŸ˜•...Anyways Wish Not just Iqbal, Binny and Aditi but the whole cast all the best. Whatever material they were given they did there best with it.😊

Zee is the responsable cause they weren't enough transparent from the beginning.
How many times people kept on asking about Sangini's end and the final telecast date on FB, but noone has replied! They were misleading us all the way !
pink gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Zee Tv has lost its respect in my eyes from now on !!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

all the very best of luck to MIK and the Sangini team...a very beautiful concept,story,cast and execution but unfortunately messed up by some'creative people' on earth...still a big congratulations to them for putting up a great show alwaysπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hate Zee Tv for this, instead of fixing whatever is causing them in getting low TRP's they keep axing their shows. They think this is the solution to gain more TRP's? πŸ˜•.   This will be the same outcome to any Zee show that we may get attached to. why would anyone watch their new shows if their strategy is to keep axing the shows abrubtly.

Zee is doing the dumbest thing by cancelling their shows one by one. Well I am cancelling Zee once my fav shows are done. A big πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ to Zee.
-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awwhh man noo..okaii all the best to iqbal and binny
LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rach1

Hate Zee Tv for this, instead of fixing whatever is causing them in getting low TRP's they keep axing their shows. They think this is the solution to gain more TRP's? πŸ˜•.   This will be the same outcome to any Zee show that we may get attached to. why would anyone watch their new shows if their strategy is to keep axing the shows abrubtly.

Zee is doing the dumbest thing by cancelling their shows one by one. Well I am cancelling Zee once my fav shows are done. A big πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ to Zee.

i know im doing the same thing goodbye zee.. and goodluck the channel seems to be pathetic
Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rach1

More like they shud fire their creatives. Well by the time they realize that it will be too late.