5 future tracks for Geet as petitions wont help.

Geetseason2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Merely signing petitions wont help,if you want to do something constructive then along with signing petitions and giving trp's and showing loyalty also suggest future tracks for Geet as makers need them badly.

If you feel you cant,then trust your vision,passion and love for Maaneet and think how you would love to see them and which track you wud like to see them in:

I am trying my best to suggest few future tracks in Geet

1) Where Geet joins a law college to study law...

2) Romance in office as Geet joins Maan in kC alongwith studies

3) Vicky comes in and his love story with Vaidehi...and a cute bhabhi devar relationship with Geet.

4) Entry of Sameera and an "aitrazz" track where Maan charges Sameera on attempt to rape..and Geet helps Maan win the case..when Sameera blackmails Maan..

5) An all important theme where Maan helps Geet first be independent,makes her study,makes her feel confident,she joins as a legal advisor,and then when all is good and fine...begins my story with 300 Episodes of Geet season 2

Only signing petitions wont do,the fact that Dev and Nandini will get married and Maaneet wud help them proves the makers have no tracks left to explore maaneet relationship and now their role in the series is left to playing cupid and mediators which is indeed unfortunate considering there is so much to explore and present in "Maaneet Relationship."

Dev and Nandini love story track is an insult of the series and theme on which it was based and so is a bigger insult of Drashti and Gurmeet who certainly deserve something better than what is served to them by the present creative team,who am I talking about you know bettter.

Anyways,I am conentrating more on the future tack of Geet with 250 episodes nearing and also a concept for a movie starring Gurmeet and Drashti.

A concept for Gurmeet and Drashti for their new TV series after Geet.

if you have tracks to suggest do suggest tracks as well.

Take care and hope readers find some positivity in this article and understand why suggesting tracks and not merely signing petitions would save "Geet" and "Maaneet".
Edited by Drashtisfriend - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geetseason2 thumbnail

A request to all who read the episodes,comment here or dont comment here...irrespective of whether u like the episode or u dont,please make sure you comment here becoz it helps me and motivates me,but also

Dont forget to comment on the following two links as well if you really want Geet to run for long:

Your comment will assure others to give a try to read it once and then if they like it their comment will help others to beleive and read it once.

Dont forget to comment on these link as well without fail:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1680877

Your one comment is enough to spread the message and by the time if ever present team thinks they shud end Geet,we fans wud be ready with a concept and epiosdes in place and also support for it which will ensure makers to give a try atleast.

Cast your support as a vote and dont forget to comment on above two links as well.

saipavani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Want to see vicky's track...

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Dear,

How much we are raising voice for Maneet track, but they will show us what they want.  you & me are cursing the current track.  Same time we are not able to give up the show.  I must say YOU are a true Maneetian, who is trying get strong base for GHSP which is good for long run.  Here most of them are happy with Maneet passion, but for long run, you need to have good track too along with passion.  That people are not sensing.  I dont blame them.  Bcoz their age group is that.  They just want to see hot n passion moments.

If GHSP had little story and logic, the day would never come to sign petition & no one could stop Maneet winning zillions of hearts. 
Geetseason2 thumbnail
ohh finally i get someone who relates to what i am trying to say,yes you are right,if tracks like these come then soon the fans wud loose interest in maaneet but they are not understanding,instead of suggesting and working more on future tracks they are busy doing time pass on petitions which hardly any one wud consider.

after signing the petition within one minute i wish fans understood the importance of suggesting future tracks as well for long run of the series.

who know one of the ideas by fans may work and click the dumb minds of the present creatives.

do read this link:

Edited by Drashtisfriend - 12 years ago
Geetseason2 thumbnail

understand friends we need to motivate our fan fiction writers.so tht makers of geet can use their ideas and scenes