Pratigya

Sweet n Sour Gripes !! (Page 3)

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

How the mighty MKAP has fallen is indeed a topic of epic proportion...

However as a sad git with no life and nothing better to do in that particular 27minute slot, without a shadow of a doubt, I shall shuffle to the square screen and submit myself for more metaphorical self flagellation whilst nurturing dreams full of hope that MKAP's former days of glory will be restored and have not been permanantly eclipsed...

Got ma drift?

Yep ! Underneath all the high brow language  u are saying you will continue to watch this BS ...LOL

lovely prose  !! Thumbs Up

LOL

so glad you appreciated my long, hard graft...Big smile
Concern for the smell is what made me encouch it in flowery terms...

Thing is...it still kinda stinks!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yemi-IF

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

How the mighty MKAP has fallen is indeed a topic of epic proportion...

However as a sad git with no life and nothing better to do in that particular 27minute slot, without a shadow of a doubt, I shall shuffle to the square screen and submit myself for more metaphorical self flagellation whilst nurturing dreams full of hope that MKAP's former days of glory will be restored and have not been permanantly eclipsed...

Got ma drift?

Yep ! Underneath all the high brow language  u are saying you will continue to watch this BS ...LOL

lovely prose  !! Thumbs Up

LOL

so glad you appreciated my long, hard graft...Big smile
Concern for the smell is what made me encouch it in flowery terms...

Thing is...it still kinda stinks!LOL

Mmmpf , shonry , hapf kaaveered muh noshhh  , haaw willn ihh nnont lige it..itns  bootiful..

am going to open the windows LOLLOLLOL

corvette

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
excellent post chechi...
pearl mam n PG always say that they come here n always read the comments n criticisms here...if they really mean it...jz visit this thread n fill the bail bhudhi CVs with some food...
Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarcozee

Great post! I feel that it's not the cvs but our great expectations that have failed us. We, at least, I, expected MKAP to be an epic saga of love triumphing over feudal fetters, of true to life characters  who have their shortcomings , who fight not only against their foes, adverse circumstances but also their own demons. Unlike other shows and their protagonists, P and K were not perfect. We expected them to live and learn and teach us a thing or two about love and life.  I forgot that I was watching a Hindi show that is ruled by its own set of rules dictated by commercial considerations.

Its not just MKAP but Indian film and TV industry has a severe paucity of good script writers and what's worse is instead of doing an indepth research to find more about the audience expectations, most script writers resort to depicting cliches under the guise of public ko yehi pasand hai.

I made a blunder of expecting MKAP to be like a serielised novella with well sketched out characters, plots and sub plots that take forward the main story, where every incident leads to a logical denouement. Today, it really hurts to say that MKAP is not unique, its just another soap. 

You galz are really great. The time, effort, creativity, honesty and dedication invested by you all is truly better than the real thing.God bless you all!

Clap
Your analysis of MKAP is right on the money, at least the current version.  MKAP in its infancy touched heights that very few shows had ever achieved in the history of Starplus line up.

But lately both the storyline and lead pair's respective roles' were butchered beyond repair. What a shame. I loved this show so dearly once!!, but not any more.Unhappy

Mili27

Go to top