Ashi Yuvi Mix: From LA to Rome (for mado)

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Finally after ages (that is what it seems), I have made an AY mix! It was awesome and I have to tell you guys that while making this mix, I fell in love with Ashi-Yuvi all over again...if I was ever out at the first place!๐Ÿ˜›โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ GAH! Ashi-Yuvi are so beautifulโ˜บ๏ธ Anyways so this song...it is the song of my favorite MerDer mix...and that is the first time I heard this song and it is just so AY-ish as well...so I knew I was going to make a mix on it...when, I wasn't sure but I was...and school ended + Mado's birthday...so I thought to make it!โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

If you guys have not seen the MerDer mix on this song, you should even if u don't know them because its one of my favorite mixes and I was definitely inspired by that mix to make this mix on AY!โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

And okie now I know its late madoo...but whatever, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GIFT!โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค— Love youuu!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— I hope you like it because I don't know how it is in general!โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ

So here it is:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQVJ3nzrm4M[/YOUTUBE]

I hope all of u likes it too...and do comment pleej!โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Love,
Naps

PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADOOO! (I think you birthday is still not done in other part of US like Hawaiiโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ Love youuu!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I m not going to see this mix and you know why๐Ÿ˜† but I would say what I thought in context of AY when I first heard the song, the moment I heard it I was like YEAH its so AYish perhaps thats the reason why the MD mix on this song is like my eternal MD mix, thats the ONLY mix which is a bridge to MD, still have to discover the bridge in kahin toh hoga mix i LOVE that mix but I still have to discover its magic...but whatever...so when I first heard the song and thought about AY the only line I could think abt was "now witht his ring" bit and obviously ring scene flashed before me but u know what I realized how yuvi knew he KNEW in that moment Ashi WOULD say no eventually he knew in that moment that this is a lost battle but he didnt stop fighting i don't know how he knew it but u jsut know u just KNOW when the time isn't right u just know call it sixth sens or whatever but u just KNOW it u know its exactly like how Mer just KNEW he was going to choose Addie? how she knew from word go but still she plunged into it and told him fearlessly that she loved him? in that moment too she knew he wld choose Addie because she knew that is what made him who HE IS...same for Yuvi he KNEW Ashi won't be coming back to him and THAT is what made Ashi ASHI if it wouldn't have been Ashi if sh had come back and her not coming back made him fall in love with her all over again just like it made Mer fall in love with him coz he chose Addie u know?

and even in this line's context its so beautiful like Yuvi knew this is what is going to happen but still with this ring he PROMISED her no matter what freaking happens he would be devoted faithful true honest and he would be with her through it all...doesn;t matter if she didn't come back she didn't accept that ring or if sh freaking wore someone else's ring HE had promised her all thsi then and there and he would stick by that promise till eternity whether or not his promise is reciprocated welcomed needed dosn't freaking matter...what matters is he promised her eternity even if she didn;t
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
OMG! YESSS!! And you know how I relate pick me/choose me/love me scene with three promises...loons another thing...Mer wouldn't have said that if she didn't have that feeling that he was going to choose Addie just because he is Derek...and same with Yuvi...he was hoping against hope but he knew she is going to say no and so before Ashi said her answer...he gave those three promises...like both Yuvi and Mer were hoping against hope and were giving all they had to get them...you know? Its like aaa!!

OH MAN OH GOSH!!โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

But what you said about Yuvi and ring scene and the line is sooo freaking โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ OMG Loons, I am badly falling in love with Ashi-Yuvi ALL OVER AGAIN! Its like I am falling in love over and againnn!! 
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lovely VM naps๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
love u for this๐Ÿค—
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww nitzieee thats sooo sweet of u!!! thank u sooo muchh!!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— will watch the mix soon and post my comments.. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— I m sure I will LOVEE IT!!! thanks again ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

P.S. check ur inbox..have sent u a PM looong back.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OH MY GOD THIS THIS IS WHAT I WANTED FREAKING THIS NOT A SAD AY MIX NOT A ROMANTIC AY MIX BUT JUST A HAPPY HAPPY DAMN DAMN HAPPY AY MIX A MIX THAT MAKES ME FREAKING FALL IN LOVE WITH THEM ALL OVER AGAIN A MIX THAT THAT FILLS ME WITH SO MUCH HAPPINESS THAT IN THIS ONE MOMENT ALL I CAN FELE IS KI YES THIS IS LOVE MY ASHI YUVI R LOVEEE AND THEIR LVOE IS ALL ABOUT JUST FREAKING HAPPINESS NOTHING BUT HAPPINESSS

OMG HOW DID I EVEN THINK HAT I CANNOT FREAKING FEEL THIS MIX FEEL MY FREAKING ASHI YUVI/??? JUST LOOK AT THEM JUST LOOK AT THEM DAMN IT ITNY SIMPLICITY ITNY HUD MAIN SIMPLICITY HER CHOTTE MOMENT MAIN MAGIC KHUSHIYAN OMGGG

OMGGG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

AM DEAD

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
YOU SAW ITTT??? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ You freakingly saw it?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Whennn? Howww? Whyyy?? HOWWW COME??? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
AY_RHr4eVer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
love the video... i don't know why but me jab bhi ashi yuvi ko dakhti hon me apne sare gam bhool jati hon... they makes me happy...  they r like a dream jab me inhe dakhti hon wo dream rahta mujhe acha lagta hai or jab me nahi dakhti to wo dream vanished ho jata hai or life ki sare sadness aage aaa jati hai... i love those days jab gam k bare me kuch nahi pata hota tha choti baton gam samjh k bathte the like show ka episode miss ho gaya sad... but now i know k gam kya hote hen... ohhh god why this happen... i want those days back... but i know those days will never come back...
AY_RHr4eVer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 00123trisha

love ur comment shelly๐Ÿค—

thanks trisha...  mene to wahi kaha jo mene dil ne kaha... i followed my heart... but kabhi kabhi heart se liye huye decision galt hote hen...
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: charmingshelly

thanks trisha...  mene to wahi kaha jo mene dil ne kaha... i followed my heart... but kabhi kabhi heart se liye huye decision galt hote hen...

so true bt at 1st heart se liye hue decisions always give us happiness๐Ÿ˜Š