India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

loving the jasoos & determined dadaji

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
yesterday i just loved & enjoyed seing jasoos & determined dadaji back in actionDancingloved the way dadaji gave a huge hint to rudra by explaining him sraight away that if he is missing gauri so badly & worried about her so much after leaving her in mumbai then definitely he is somewhere connected to herClapi just couldn't stop myself from smiling seing the determination in his eyes when he promised to himself that he will never allow pihu to take gauri's place in rudra's life and will never bear anykind of injustice with herBig smilethe way dadaji instructed ketki to search for some clue regarding gauri in the room of ratnesh as he knows very well that rat is behind all this mess gave me the feeling of the same old jasoos dadajiThumbs Upi just couldn't stop myself from remembering the scene when he helped gauri in doing parda faash of pihu Winki am just hoping that this time too he successfully once again does the parda faash of pihu in front of rudraHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauri22jakrOrientalDancer

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
I hope somehow that Dadu and KB will help R in saving G from that man!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauri22monaghosh

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

I hope somehow that Dadu and KB will help R in saving G from that man!

I am sure they will !!!

monaghoshOrientalDancer

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Dadaji was really great yesterday. He always stands by Gauri & supports her and he waste no time in letting Rudra knows that he has some connection with Gauri.

Gauri22monaghosh

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index