Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

India-Forums

And the new anukalp is... (Page 3)

Poll Question: i saw ppl having different options that who can fit as anukalp.

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
70 [44.87%]
33 [21.15%]
32 [20.51%]
4 [2.56%]
8 [5.13%]
9 [5.77%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

i am a fan of angad and kinshuk both sara looks good with both of them but angad and sara understanding level and their friendship make them more special so i would defo say angad but nethier angad nor kinshuk cant be in ram miliye jodi because they can only leave their shows for bidaai not any other show i dont know about harshad because he is free but cannot even imagine harshad with sara they have no chemistry and i heard sara is leaving rmj so without the leads the show will go off air

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4ArHi

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafeek

i am a fan of angad and kinshuk both sara looks good with both of them but angad and sara understanding level and their friendship make them more special so i would defo say angad but nethier angad nor kinshuk cant be in ram miliye jodi because they can only leave their shows for bidaai not any other show i dont know about harshad because he is free but cannot even imagine harshad with sara they have no chemistry and i heard sara is leaving rmj so without the leads the show will go off air

sara is leaving too?????????
krazzy4ArHi Senior Member
krazzy4ArHi
krazzy4ArHi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
kinshuk is fire while anukalp is cool tranquil human character kinsuk is blazing hott n too cute he plays romance!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sac58375shaazi

pariangle Newbie
pariangle
pariangle

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
i think harshad or mishal raheja suits her kinshuk also suits her but i think mishal is the best option.t
shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
No ways kinshuk can't be new anukalp...he looks best with parul chauahanDay Dreaming...and his show ccbm is already airing and he has no plans of leaving that show...and if ccbm ends then he should come in a new show only with  parul...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kinrul_jan09krazzy4ArHicrazysandhirsnowhitepinkzz-ParidhiHolic-

-ParidhiHolic- IF-Sizzlerz
-ParidhiHolic-
-ParidhiHolic-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Angad is d mostt hottest person and most romantic guy.. and he awsom fr sara as all seen in Bidaai show..how their jodi rockddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!al oder have dere respective jodis wid dere girls..so ANGAD ROCKSWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

salekh1snowhitepinkzzyanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Its Angad lol...I have to comment again. He suited her for 3 years...ppl loved Salekh and now Sangad are a very popular item with the fans too...bringing them back...an already hit jodi would do wonders for ratings, the trend of bringing old pairings is starting to come to television and I hope Sangad are next, if not in RMJ than Bidaai 2, but I will not watch Sara with anyone but Angad. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

salekh1snowhitepinkzz

-ParidhiHolic- IF-Sizzlerz
-ParidhiHolic-
-ParidhiHolic-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Its Angad lol...I have to comment again. He suited her for 3 years...ppl loved Salekh and now Sangad are a very popular item with the fans too...bringing them back...an already hit jodi would do wonders for ratings, the trend of bringing old pairings is starting to come to television and I hope Sangad are next, if not in RMJ than Bidaai 2, but I will not watch Sara with anyone but Angad. 
]
ofocourse if d jodi cn hit bidaai then why not RMJ ??? already rmj is at a lil bit gud due to sara khan and if angad hasija enteres..then oh ghoshh shw gonna be damnn hottt which will be hard fr a heart patient to seeWinkLOLEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salekh1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index