Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

And the new anukalp is... - Page 2

Poll

i saw ppl having different options that who can fit as anukalp.

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i would want Yash DasGupta to Play Anukalp 
Sisisou thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think none of them will enter the show
when Nishant will leave the show it must go off air i feel it and guys do u think KM will enter the show CCBM is still on air
angad is bsy with Phulwa
dnt know abt others but the show should go off air nt have a new actor fr replacment of Nishant
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
How about Iqbal Khan...since Sangini is ending...I think the tiny little Sara in  the strong arms of Iqbal would be dream...๐Ÿ˜
salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Angad Hasijia is a obvious answer..They both have rocking chemistry...๐Ÿ˜›
sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: taral83

How about Iqbal Khan...since Sangini is ending...I think the tiny little Sara in  the strong arms of Iqbal would be dream...๐Ÿ˜

haha...lets see what is in store for us...
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i am a fan of angad and kinshuk both sara looks good with both of them but angad and sara understanding level and their friendship make them more special so i would defo say angad but nethier angad nor kinshuk cant be in ram miliye jodi because they can only leave their shows for bidaai not any other show i dont know about harshad because he is free but cannot even imagine harshad with sara they have no chemistry and i heard sara is leaving rmj so without the leads the show will go off air

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rafeek

i am a fan of angad and kinshuk both sara looks good with both of them but angad and sara understanding level and their friendship make them more special so i would defo say angad but nethier angad nor kinshuk cant be in ram miliye jodi because they can only leave their shows for bidaai not any other show i dont know about harshad because he is free but cannot even imagine harshad with sara they have no chemistry and i heard sara is leaving rmj so without the leads the show will go off air

sara is leaving too?????????
krazzy4ArHi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
kinshuk is fire while anukalp is cool tranquil human character kinsuk is blazing hott n too cute he plays romance!!!!
pariangle thumbnail
i think harshad or mishal raheja suits her kinshuk also suits her but i think mishal is the best option.t
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No ways kinshuk can't be new anukalp...he looks best with parul chauahan๐Ÿ˜...and his show ccbm is already airing and he has no plans of leaving that show...and if ccbm ends then he should come in a new show only with  parul...