Poll Question :

i saw ppl having different options that who can fit as anukalp.

Poll Choice
Angad Hasija
Kinshuk Mahajan
Harshad chopra
Karan patel
Karan wahi
others
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
i would want Yash DasGupta to Play Anukalp 
I think none of them will enter the show
when Nishant will leave the show it must go off air i feel it and guys do u think KM will enter the show CCBM is still on air
angad is bsy with Phulwa
dnt know abt others but the show should go off air nt have a new actor fr replacment of Nishant
How about Iqbal Khan...since Sangini is ending...I think the tiny little Sara in  the strong arms of Iqbal would be dream...๐Ÿ˜
Angad Hasijia is a obvious answer..They both have rocking chemistry...๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by taral83

How about Iqbal Khan...since Sangini is ending...I think the tiny little Sara in  the strong arms of Iqbal would be dream...๐Ÿ˜
haha...lets see what is in store for us...

i am a fan of angad and kinshuk both sara looks good with both of them but angad and sara understanding level and their friendship make them more special so i would defo say angad but nethier angad nor kinshuk cant be in ram miliye jodi because they can only leave their shows for bidaai not any other show i dont know about harshad because he is free but cannot even imagine harshad with sara they have no chemistry and i heard sara is leaving rmj so without the leads the show will go off air

Originally posted by rafeek

i am a fan of angad and kinshuk both sara looks good with both of them but angad and sara understanding level and their friendship make them more special so i would defo say angad but nethier angad nor kinshuk cant be in ram miliye jodi because they can only leave their shows for bidaai not any other show i dont know about harshad because he is free but cannot even imagine harshad with sara they have no chemistry and i heard sara is leaving rmj so without the leads the show will go off air

sara is leaving too?????????
kinshuk is fire while anukalp is cool tranquil human character kinsuk is blazing hott n too cute he plays romance!!!!
i think harshad or mishal raheja suits her kinshuk also suits her but i think mishal is the best option.t
No ways kinshuk can't be new anukalp...he looks best with parul chauahan๐Ÿ˜...and his show ccbm is already airing and he has no plans of leaving that show...and if ccbm ends then he should come in a new show only with  parul...