Posted: 12 years ago
    what a scene will it be  ..

Dutta wappas ya ja ...yaar , torture too much hogaya ..Ab wappas Aja

Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Thanks for sharing!

Looks like they are heading for a love-triangle🤢

I think it may be a goodbye to digu hopefully. Nobody likes this character, then why a triangle? Maybe just one sided love story. The promo suggests that he knows that this Love is just his dream not a reality. Also I don't think this character is good enough for creating Love triangle to prolong the role.

what so the only LCL was dingus dream till now? he dreamt he was a hero that could save her? but its not a dream its nightmare
I think half a chance wuld be digu . Can anyone remember when dutta sees kidnapper with photo of his in his hand i watched closely kidnapper's hand wearing silver breclet one which digu wears in right hand.just a guess
Originally posted by joyo

I think half a chance wuld be digu . Can anyone remember when dutta sees kidnapper with photo of his in his hand i watched closely kidnapper's hand wearing silver breclet one which digu wears in right hand.just a guess

Half a chance? I'm sure he is the kidnapper. There are many indications to that other than bracelet.

Edited by LTLFan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by LTLFan

I think it may be a goodbye to digu hopefully. Nobody likes this character, then why a triangle? Maybe just one sided love story. The promo suggests that he knows that this Love is just his dream not a reality. Also I don't think this character is good enough for creating Love triangle to prolong the role.

Do you think the channel cares about what the audience like? 
Originally posted by sidra2007

Thanks for the info on the promo!

and bubbles to hide his expression...or lack of expressions!! 🤣
sidra🤗🤗
u too here😲
ur comment said it all dear😃 
ur statement abt diggu was too funny😆🤣
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Do you think the channel cares about what the audience like? 

I know what you mean. You never know what the CVs can do.

I think since they are in the industry, maybe over the time they lose viewer's perspective. otherwise how can anyone think that Aadesh can be a lead actor. Maybe at that time they didn't have any option.  
Oh me being very sadistic😲

"It is like tit for tat, how all our dreams shattered😭😭 ...waise hi koi aur ka bhi toot raha hein"😕