Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

First Look:Freida Pinto and Banderas In Black Gold

robfanatic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Here is our first look at Antonio Banderas and Freida Pinto in Jean-Jacques Annaud's upcoming adaptation of Hans Reusch's "The Great Thirst," which is being touted as the biggest Arab-backed film production of all time.

The epic tale will follow the '30's-set rivalry between two Emirs in Arabia just as oil is being discovered while a young dynamic leader begins to attempt uniting the various tribes of the desert kingdoms. The film sees Banderas will play Nessib, one of the two rival Emirs, Mark Strong as his counterpart Amar, Tahar Rahim(A Prophet fame) as Strong's son Prince Auda, Freida Pinto as Banderas' daughter Princess Lallah, Riz Ahmed as Auda's half brother Dr. Ali and Liya Kebeda as a slave girl.

PS:why do you think about freida pinto playing banderas's daughter??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kheladi thumbnail
Freida is getting some recognization.
laly thumbnail
She's so lucky man, James franco, henry cavill and now Tahar Rahim😳
robfanatic thumbnail
Originally posted by: laly

She's so lucky man, James franco, henry cavill and now Tahar Rahim😳

have u seen rahim's prophet??Edited by robfanatic - 12 years ago
laly thumbnail
Yep im a huge jacques audiard fan
seemarao2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope she proves her acting skills atleast in her upcoming films.Her acting was so wooden both in slumdog and you will meet tall dark stranger.She is getting all these big films only because of her great(International )looks(she could easily pass off as latina or any other ethnicity apart from white).I hope she understands that and prove all her detactors wrongEdited by seemarao2 - 12 years ago
robfanatic thumbnail
Originally posted by: laly

Yep im a huge jacques audiard fan

You mean Jacques annaud(black gold) director?
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is a Hollywood movie... And the Hollywood scetion is open... Let me move this there...
robfanatic thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

This is a Hollywood movie... And the Hollywood scetion is open... Let me move this there...

please don't move this to holly forums.No one visits that forums yaar.The pics i posted there yesterday got only 10 views and is still on the 1st pageEdited by robfanatic - 12 years ago
I thought the hollywood forum was under construction or something.