India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

It is Mona's fault

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
I used to feel sorry for Mona. Now I feel very angry when I see her taking abuse from Ambaji, Baa, Phui and Hetal. She should stand up for herself and give back as good as she gets.  If things don't improve she should go back to her parents place.

Why is she taking abuse and being treated like dirt. Her love for Anu can never ever be enough reason to take daily humiliation and abuse.

The whole show is totally unrealistic. No young girl from affluent family  will take this kind of abuse.

This show will die down if Mona doesn't smarten up for herself and tell her parents regarding the abuse she gets on daily basis.

I don't feel like watching the show, in which Mona is scared as hell and being tortured by Phui, Amba, Baa and idiotic Hetal.

Edited by April2007 - 25 May 2011 at 12:35am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sidjanRBO_Addictzaara10sac58375sweet_butterfly

sri11 Goldie
sri11
sri11

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
haa day by day,thay are making us mad espicially with hetal and phui's character...
sweetygirl28 IF-Sizzlerz
sweetygirl28
sweetygirl28

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

I used to feel sorry for Mona. Now I feel very angry when I see her taking abuse from Ambaji, Baa, Phui and Hetal. She should stand up for herself and give back as good as she gets.  If things don't improve she should go back to her parents place.

Why is she taking abuse and being treated like dirt. Her love for Anu can never ever be enough reason to take daily humiliation and abuse.

The whole show is totally unrealistic. No young girl from affluent family  will take this kind of abuse.

This show will die down if Mona doesn't smarten up for herself and tell her parents regarding the abuse she gets on daily basis.

I don't feel like watching the show, in which Mona is scared as hell and being tortured by Phui, Amba, Baa and idiotic Hetal.

Totally agree the bold part.. and hetal feels mona is lucky to get a saas like ambaji.. ROFL

And all wasnt enough now male lead is gonna change.. i am gonna stop watching this show now.. Dead

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index