Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

lets leave   this discussion , as we know that if surya  or another show goes off air , that  will recome hardly.
 if   u think that surya done well . it would be true just according to ur opinions . making absurd  discussion on these things is just time wasting...

when did i say it done well😕...
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thnx shruti and vikrant for supporting CID😊
again i would like to mention tht this topic is not abt CID.,,,,i think its high mods should intervene in this topic
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I love the show but would like these changes:

No romance track between Kaya and Rajhans.It is just stupid  to me
    No Veer. He irritates me. He calling Sonu to Saloni- yaaack.. I always switched channel then.. Also if he must appear,  learn how to shave. 
    Pakhi wears something other than 2 tops atleast sometimes
    More of Chirag and Nagesh and Saloni
     More complex cases - last half of the season, it was a piece of cake to find who is the culprit - they need to keep us guessing.
    More of Surya
    No character of the chief - God knows what was his role and why he was there !!
    And finally, some variation on the last phone call to Surya.  
I know many in this forum will not agree - but these are the reasons for the failure of this show.  Edited by akash08 - 12 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nitu_KayaTheCop

when did i say it done well😕...

yaar , just look at my post , i said u think  not i said u say...  huge difference between both think and say...
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The discussion in this thread amazes me.. I knew there are IF rules where you can not bash an actor or fellow member. That is understood somehow because they  are human being but u can not bash a show?? You can not say you find a show awaful just because some people like them?

Horrible - there should be some forum admin who should stand up and spell it loudly- that atleast we can say a show is bad if it is bad and it does not matter where you are saying this.
Both Surya and CID are same category of show and it is natural that they would be compared and there would be differnce in opinions and there would be posts about the other show in both the CID and Surya forum.

Why do people want to stop opposing view by creating and misusung some rules? Not everyone in the world likes CID (else it would be number one in TV industry and not number one for Sony only) and no doubt Surya is disliked by many else it would not have suffered such an early death!!  Let us listen to each other rather than jumping on them and beat them with rules!!
Edited by akash08 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: akash08

The discussion in this thread amazes me.. I knew there are IF rules where you can not bash an actor or fellow member. That is understood somehow because they  are human being but u can not bash a show?? You can not say you find a show awaful just because some people like them?

Horrible - there should be some forum admin who should stand up and spell it loudly- that atleast we can say a show is bad if it is bad and it does not matter where you are saying this.
Both Surya and CID are same category of show and it is natural that they would be compared and there would be differnce in opinions and there would be posts about the other show in both the CID and Surya forum.

Why do people want to stop opposing view by creating and misusung some rules? Not everyone in the world likes CID (else it would be number one in TV industry and not number one for Sony only) and no doubt Surya is disliked by many else it would not have suffered such an early death!!  Let us listen to each other rather than jumping on them and beat them with rules!!

dude u should get ur facts clear...the show was only meant for 32 episodes...wht do u mean by sudden death...its horrible too when ppl say random and absurd things without knowing the exact thing
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akash08

I love the show but would like these changes:

No romance track between Kaya and Rajhans.It is just stupid  to me
    No Veer. He irritates me. He calling Sonu to Saloni- yaaack.. I always switched channel then.. Also if he must appear,  learn how to shave. 
    Pakhi wears something other than 2 tops atleast sometimes
    More of Chirag and Nagesh and Saloni
     More complex cases - last half of the season, it was a piece of cake to find who is the culprit - they need to keep us guessing.
    More of Surya
    No character of the chief - God knows what was his role and why he was there !!
    And finally, some variation on the last phone call to Surya.  
I know many in this forum will not agree - but these are the reasons for the failure of this show. 

have u ever followed any detective/crime thrillers from west? most of the popular ones got romantic element between the officers and viewers just dig that. So i guess  no matter how "stupid" it may be, fact is it helps in gaining popularity!!

I agree with the green points. and wardrobe is an issue for all the actors!!

The orange is a good point, i never thought abt that b4...they should use these supporting characters instead of ignoring them. it will help the story to be more strong, i feel.

@nitu, let it be yaar...from past few posts its very obvious that some are here just to argue without trying to know other ppl's POVs, the simple thing that " each can have different preference and keep it there"  seems to be too difficult to grasp. 

I love special squad, Bones and Castle but I don't start a whole analysis of how is it better than this one, may be mention at times i like them more but not drag it on and on. If u like CID more, then FINE. move on. this topic is abt whether or not u want season 2.? so just keep it there. And regarding criticism, most of the regular members out here have criticised soo many aspects of the show along with applauding when it did well. We don't mollycoddle Surya in this forum. and to make it clear, its a FACT that can be proved by many old posts and not something i THINK. And never b4 we had all these weird fights.

And if one says that bashing a show is fine then why does another  in the same topic says we should not bash CID?? to me, it seems contradictory! and i might have missed but like where did anyone bash CID?  and again the opposing view i think first came from some one saying dont say anything abt CID or something like that when one just commented that she does not like CID.  so if its fine for ppl to say that a show is awful then this unnecessary arguments wd nt have started in the first place. 

^daisy they obviously won't listen...its time for the mods to keep the topic clean for the moment...i am done Edited by Nitu_KayaTheCop - 12 years ago
-Nadii- thumbnail
This is a Final warning to all the members. No discussion of CID is allowed here, if u want to discuss CID you can do in the CID Forum, any post made about CID again here will be trashed and member warned. Comparision is not allowed so refrain from doing that.

Edited by -Nadii- - 12 years ago