Surya the Super Cop

want a Season 2 of Surya?

violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😳Hey as the promo of Entertainment Ke liye says.. its gonna replace Surya from 6th June..

bt Surya.. is the best investigative show ever on Indian TV in recent times.. i like it even more than CID..😳... i wud rank it beside Adaalat tho the two r a bit different genre..😳

the characters r really entertaining and thrs a whole variety of thm.. plus chemistry betn Surya and the rest of the teams and Rajhans and Kaya is jst right to make thngs more interesting...

I even like Amit guy.. i wish they show more shades of his character... i even like this Nagesh.. he is so likeable inspite of everything...πŸ˜†...

bt overall eventhough the stories r pretty lame, the handling is pretty good! πŸ‘πŸΌ.. it keeps me glued to the screen.. the best part abt Surya is its fast paced and crisp doesnt get boring!πŸ‘πŸΌ.. the actors r gud and they make the characters real and v feel connected to thm..πŸ‘πŸΌ  i wish they bring in some romantic tension element betn lead pairs similar to some of successful western investigative shows like Bones.. Castle.. etc.. .. esp betn Rajhans and Kaya.. which wud b icing on the cake..bt, the rest of the characters/pairs too can shape up well if given a chance.. bt its jst a 32-epi series and will be ending soon.. i feel it deserves a Season 2.. wat do u say friends?😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arpita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey happy to see u here, it means many people like us love the show and they do come here sometimes.
I love the show and i want the season 2 to be started with Kaya, Rajhans and Surya but i don't think CV's want to do that.
And yes you are right it is better than CID in many ways.
surya had some benefits and flaws as well...the show had enuff spark to hold audiences but unfortunately it couldn't...may be i understand a daily crime thriller is incapable especially when u r out of time for writing scripts and enacting them...

BENEFITS for Surya : great actors

FLAWS : poor script and suspense...

but i enjoyed the show...it brought back priyanka bassi in an action avatar again and gave two good looking hunks - rajhans and chirag ...well i sincerely believe tht they should not bring a season 2 but REMAKE this show with better script and screenplay bringing on weekends...and i am sure it will be very far better from what it is now...

varshita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I want the season two for the show, it can be biweekly.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ But i have less hopes with them,
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agreed.. the scripts and suspense r soo lame.. i can almost guess what Surya is gonna say...πŸ˜†.. 

earlier few epis were lame.. and ungripping bt recently the flow and crispness is back ..

i think its low in TRPs coz of IPL.. it has to come back post IPL for season 2 ... it wud surely b a hit thn...

its different.. and a gud attempt... at least Sony has something different to offer...
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont want season 2...bcoz it is sometimes boring

and i dont think season 2 will come after watching trps ...and bp singh has also to concentrate CId

and pls dont compare cid wid dis

^Suneel Kumar if CID forum members can make so random remarks on surya why can't she say she likes it over CID...dont get offended...everyone has the right to speak...its perfectly OK if she thinks she finds it better than CID...there is no discussion on it...but she has thr right of opinion
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey i agree that th script was really poor in the first season...but i really enjoyed this show and wd definitely love to have a season 2 of this...hope they do proper homework and bring back a season 2 for another 32 or 40 episodes. in this way they can spend enough time thinking about that many cases and giving their best in executing them. if they come back for season 2, i seriously pray that they give loads and loads and loads of attention towards details and climax, these are crucial parts of crime thriller after all.

I also think violette has every right to mention her preference of show. if i remember correctly in one of the earlier topics of the forum, there were members mentioning they like CID more than Surya, nobody had any issue then, so why now?  as long as members are not harsh about other shows or celebs, all opinions should be welcomed.
desaiprachi07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suneel_kumar

i dont want season 2...bcoz it is sometimes boring

and i dont think season 2 will come after watching trps ...and bp singh has also to concentrate CId

and pls dont compare cid wid dis

That's your POV no boubt CID has made a history but it has a lot flaws as comapred to Surya  and when it comes to cast Surya is lot more better and natural.  😊
CID has started well but was unable to make standards it's just my POV about CID. 😊 In crime thriller till date i feel Special Squad was the best. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by: desaiprachi07

That's your POV no boubt CID has made a history but it has a lot flaws as comapred to Surya  and when it comes to cast Surya is lot more better and natural.  😊
CID has started well but was unable to make standards it's just my POV about CID. 😊 In crime thriller till date i feel Special Squad was the best. πŸ‘πŸΌ

yes SS was the best show in crime genre...everything was at place...superb...i wish they make a season 2 and cast PRI in it😳