Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

now gauri really need someone's help

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
after watching the real intentions of that cheap person micheal i think that gauri's life is in real danger now😭gauri now really needs a help as soon as possible otherwise she will go really far away from rudra & will never even get single of meeting him in her entire life😲that cheap person is showing his such disgusting colours to gauri when he is in india just can't imagine what colours he will show to gauri when he will take her to dubaiif gauri doesn't try to escape from their then she will loose her rudra forever😭the way she cried when she was locked in a room by that cheap person micheal gave us a hint that something really drastic & shocking will happen with her in the upcoming episodes🥺i am also now really worried for her as she is suffering & bearing a all this wierd & painfull things after getting pregnant with rudra's child😔this cheap micheal is looking more dangerous for gauri than rat & maasi as he is completely unknown but still going lattoo on her😭just hoping that rudra,dadaji & ketki bhabhi gets a clue about her as soon as possible and rescues her safely from the clutches of micheal before he forcefully take her alongwith him to dubai😍 Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If G  loosed her child thankd to that man, maasi, P and Rats, she should punish them and not forgive  them!  I want to see that 4 people getting punished very hard!
Darine1980 thumbnail

Our hero Rudr will find her and save her !!! I am not worried 😃

Darine1980 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OrientalDancer

If G  loosed her child thankd to that man, maasi, P and Rats, she should punish them and not forgive  them!  I want to see that 4 people getting punished very hard!

G won't loose her child but R will make them pay for whatever they're doing to G. I am just waiting for this day !
Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
i am just thinking if rudra will marry pihu on 1st june that means he will get his memory back & save gauri on 1st june then that means raga will get to romance a bit & share their happiness just for one day only which is  2nd june itself😭
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Our Rudra will find her & save her from the clutches of that loser Michael.