Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

TO WO SIRF RAGUVENDRA PRATAP RATHOD HAI(modpg9) (Page 2)

ksgstar Senior Member
ksgstar
ksgstar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
tapu is once again destroying her happiness with her own hands...i hope she leads a settled life

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.tap

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
She will probs be forced to go with Raghu but will realise soon it will be a blessing in disguise.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.tapReallyCool

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ksgstar

tapu is once again destroying her happiness with her own hands...i hope she leads a settled life

Yeah tappu once again dont want to accept the real fact and ruining her life in between bzoo crap animals!!!
ReallyCool IF-Sizzlerz
ReallyCool
ReallyCool

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Rathod is really strong personality n way he cares n loves tapu makes me think he is perfect for her... For him its taps n no one else n that kinda attention tapu needs n deserves too... All tapus fami r smitten by icha bug but that wont happen with rathod... Its like who icha type koi machar not imp type to him lolzzz...

varun.tap

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Yeah tappu once again dont want to accept the real fact and ruining her life in between bzoo crap animals!!!

Varun dear Tumhari Tapu darling aisi hi thi aur aisi hi rahegi. Nature and signature never change. Anybody who find happiness in others sorrow can never be happy. Uski khushi ke intzar me samay barbad mat karo. Wink jealous creature can't be happy.lol.jal Nani thi aaj pushkar hai, parso koi aur aa jayega usko tili lagane ke liye LOL LOL LOL jalankhor creature jalta hi rahega. LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

caliocgirlsourojvarun.taptiny15

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
You know any guy who wants his child should claim his child. I have a feeling rathod only wants the baby, so he will wait till its born and then come to claim the baby. now taps cannot live w/o the baby so she will follow to Rathod's house.

Now, bzoo guys will cry, blame, curse and then Iccha will become pregnant. phir, bacchon ke beech ka politics shuru ho jayega.

I wonder what Ichki is thinking? Ab tappu sudhar gayi tho bacheki paternity maaf???

tiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by varun.tap

Varun dear Tumhari Tapu darling aisi hi thi aur aisi hi rahegi. Nature and signature never change. Anybody who find happiness in others sorrow can never be happy. Uski khushi ke intzar me samay barbad mat karo. Wink jealous creature can't be happy.lol.jal Nani thi aaj pushkar hai, parso koi aur aa jayega usko tili lagane ke liye LOL LOL LOL jalankhor creature jalta hi rahega. LOL LOL

Abb kya kare serial hai to aisa to hoga he koi na koi petrol dalega aur koi na koi machis bhi pakdayega!!!
LOL dekha maine precape ye baat mughe bhi hajam nahi hue ki phir se wahi sab kuch!!! LOL dekhte hai what next LOL if uttaran repeated again the same thing then we have no matter to discuss here also!!! LOL phir dekhe na dekhe koi asar bhi nahi padega!!!LOL
whatthelife Senior Member
whatthelife
whatthelife

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muktha_cute

Originally posted by shonu.703

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

I really agree with you varun this is the only way Tapasya can be happy because Rathore's world will revolve only and only around Tapasya and their child and that ichki wont be able to take it away this time. I havent forgiven Rathore for his rape of Tapasya but really seems to care for tapasya and I will forgive him if he can make her happy and remove the gham from her life.

u guys r shoo sho cute... and that ichki wont be able to take it away this time- why will she do that anyways... why?

coz usko aadat hain dear dusron ke pati pe dohrein dal ne mein,aur apna muh kala karne mein,dusron ke pati yon se chup chup ke shaadi karni mein aur baad mein apni bheek ya uttaran mein mile mangalsutra aur sindoor ke naam pe bade bade dialogues marne mein

samaj mein agaya hogaya now why cant she snacth or take it away this time and why she does always..coz rathore ka toh veer jaisa cheap taste nahi hain ki iccha ki nautanki mein phas jaye.
Hey Guys,

I have never seen Iccha snatch anything from Tappu ... it's always Nani who has planted this thought in Tappu's mind that Iccha is taking away her happiness ... which has changed the way Tappu looks at things gradually and it has become her habit to blame Iccha for everything that she has lost/loses. !!!

And, my dear mukta_cute, Please try to differentiate between how Iccha - Veer  have got married and how Tappu got married to Veer. Hope you understand that Iccha and Veer (in their senses) liked to get married and live together. But, when Tappu got married to Veer, poor Veer didnt even know it was Tapasya whom he was getting married to !!! When Tapasya could snatch Veer away from Iccha (of course it was due to Iccha's dumbness and Tappu's smart brains this happened), who even knew that the bride wasn't Iccha !!!  

Talk about Rathore's taste ... May be he likes Tappu who cheated the whole family and who was betrayed by her own family LOL... c'mon !!! who does nautanki ... is it Iccha or Tapasya !!! I am now confused if I am judging the characters right !!! Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehaposourojarunima_LUITtiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index