TO WO SIRF RAGUVENDRA PRATAP RATHOD HAI(modpg9)

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What a elegant man he is such a new star of the show. What a best dilouges in his strong voice he threw for tapasya...

His dialouge delivery and acting was very good, his role is very strong, his performance up to the mark !'gazab...'!!

I was little angry or little down for rathod because he says he is only one who wants tapasya without any his own benifit... he really care for tapasya...
How he says to satya ''ek baar keh diya bus dobara agar tapasya ke bare me kuch bola na to mai kya karoonga wo mai bhi nahi janta''! !!!
Tapasya ki bachche ki insecurity to khatam he samgho aur agar tapasya bhi cahahegi to usko bhi bahut khushi mill sakti hai !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really agree with you varun this is the only way Tapasya can be happy because Rathore's world will revolve only and only around Tapasya and their child and that ichki wont be able to take it away this time. I havent forgiven Rathore for his rape of Tapasya but really seems to care for tapasya and I will forgive him if he can make her happy and remove the gham from her life.
varun.tap thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

I really agree with you varun this is the only way Tapasya can be happy because Rathore's world will revolve only and only around Tapasya and their child and that ichki wont be able to take it away this time. I havent forgiven Rathore for his rape of Tapasya but really seems to care for tapasya and I will forgive him if he can make her happy and remove the gham from her life.

yeah this is very good matter that rathod world around only tapasya and their child...
I also dont forget about the rape but if he really gave the full happiness in tapasya life or settled with a good and caring husband and father so I little bit forgave!!!
and it seems that his character is not like a fake !!!
varun.tap thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonu.703

u guys r shoo sho cute... and <font size="3">that ichki wont be able to take it away this time- why will she do that anyways... why?</font>

Hello shonu ji,
how are you????
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rathore is just acting weird at times. If he loves her selflessly then why did he not propose to her at the hotel atleast after the "Incident"(rape or whatever one wants to call it). He came back only after Tappu's pregnancy news. One time he speaks like he respects her but the other day rathore said "she will leave veer if he doesn't have money" and also "she can't live without comfort so she will come to me". Isn't that a cheap thing to say? If he really respects her, he would not have said that or maybe it is mistake of the CVs or dialogue writers.

varun.tap thumbnail

Originally posted by: subhas123

Rathore is just acting weird at times. If he loves her selflessly then why did he not propose to her at the hotel atleast after the "Incident"(rape or whatever one wants to call it). He came back only after Tappu's pregnancy news. One time he speaks like he respects her but the other day rathore said "she will leave veer if he doesn't have money" and also "she can't live without comfort so she will come to me". Isn't that a cheap thing to say? If he really respects her, he would not have said that or maybe it is mistake of the CVs or dialogue writers.

Who says he loves tapasya???
varun.tap thumbnail
--Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Dunno if he loves her but he will care for her
ksgstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tapu is once again destroying her happiness with her own hands...i hope she leads a settled life
SRKLuvr thumbnail
She will probs be forced to go with Raghu but will realise soon it will be a blessing in disguise.