Posted: 12 years ago
i  am hearing a comment  from total- romantic member , that  suku and others are not invited in vivian and vabbiz in their next , and other thing which performance  is done by vivian and suku recently and vabbiz not appreciated her , this two very difficult  questions , please some one will be able to answer them , i think off screen vivian and vabbiz relation with suku is   very bad ,i think this is the reason , please confirm vivian recently performance

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Dude!! u should have read d comment properly!!! it wasn't next!! it was NEST!! & that too by some other member not Total Romantic!! 

U r asking about this only naa!! check that out again!!
-----------------------
Originally posted by: ilove99

yeah  SUKU AND OTHER BIRDS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN VAHBBIZ AND VIVIAN'S NESTπŸ˜†

-----------------------
@ Hema & ilove99 - sorry guys for quoting ur comments here, but had no other option... πŸ˜•

@ Topic maker - & moreover, ur questions are regarding actors' personal life, which aren't allowed as per IF rules..
mods will close this topic soon.. 

Edited by Charu21 - 12 years ago
shineneelam thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charu21

Dude!! u should have read d comment properly!!! it wasn't next!! it was NEST!! & that too by some other member not Total Romantic!! 

U r asking about this only naa!! check that out again!!
-----------------------

-----------------------
@ Hema & ilove99 - sorry guys for quoting ur comments here, but had no other option... πŸ˜•

& moreover, ur questions are regarding actors' personal life, which aren't allowed as per IF rules..
mods will close this topic soon.. 

i cannot yet understand your comment meaning please explain
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i think vabhiz is jealous of suku. why would not she be ? Suku is drop dead gorgeous compared to her. And, she is so darn cute. anybody guy  can fall for her easily. Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
usha786 thumbnail
yes you are right, some times my self and my group is have this strong feeling, they both don't have good  off screen relation or you can say they visu has bad relation so that they both don't want to work togather, previousslly ekta and cvs tried best to mak pair sith sidhart but some how cvs had to change that track becuase we have rejected, now abhay is freeze and  again cvs and ekta making pair with ware wolf but we don't like that track if cv will start ware wolf love track with piya, i think vahaviz don't like romantic scene with suku. and  "ekta ke serials mai aisa ho chuka, hai, so i think she wants to try this alsos.what ever reason if abhiya is not their we will not watch this. this  "pyar ki ye ek kahani" not pyar ki kai kahania" if ekta and cvs are   unable to hold this serial thlen they should  make happy ending, not ruin story.

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I don't find anything in Vahbiz feeling insecure about other younger actresses in the serial. It is only natural that she might not want to share Vivian with them. Also there is nothing wrong in her complimenting her boyfriend on his acting. πŸ˜†
usha786 thumbnail
"i think vabhiz is jealous of suku. why would not she be ? Suku is drop dead gorgeous compared to her. And, she is so darn cute. anybody guy  can fall for her easily. "

but suku is cute and gorgeous. and  vahaviz is jealous with her, so i think its not fault of suku.
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
@ shineneelam - πŸ˜• sorry but wat is so difficult in it!!! have nothing to explain!!! 
well i just told TM (topic maker) that he has misunderstood da comment made by some other member in some other post!! that's it!!!

patakha-guddi thumbnail
dear TM
u r not suppose to mk the topics abt ny actors personal lyf
ur topic is gonna close soon
rubbydear thumbnail
i  think they have not good relations off screen ,but why their relations effect on the drama , all people work in this field belongs different society ,then why they are so badly effected , abbey and piya are our most favorite couple on screen ,they has a good chemistry ,people like them ,then what is problem