Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

what is truth

DashingCuteJazz IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

patakha-guddi

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Dude!! u should have read d comment properly!!! it wasn't next!! it was NEST!! & that too by some other member not Total Romantic!! 

U r asking about this only naa!! check that out again!!
-----------------------
Originally posted by ilove99

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

I am more concerned that Vahbiz dint mention Suku in that performance..why..SHE WAS EQUALLY IMP IN THAT SCENE..it would have been so nice to know she appreciated SUKU's performance woth VIVU's.because they always go ahdn in hand..!! .hmmm. anyways..It was nice to see PANCHI MISHA & PIYA in sbs together & in teh show tonight that hug of all 3 in airport was cute..too..!!

yeah  SUKU AND OTHER BIRDS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN VAHBBIZ AND VIVIAN'S NESTLOL

-----------------------
@ Hema & ilove99 - sorry guys for quoting ur comments here, but had no other option... Confused

@ Topic maker - & moreover, ur questions are regarding actors' personal life, which aren't allowed as per IF rules..
mods will close this topic soon.. 

Edited by Charu21 - 25 May 2011 at 12:19am

OtakuGirl-Debo

shineneelam Newbie
shineneelam
shineneelam

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charu21

Dude!! u should have read d comment properly!!! it wasn't next!! it was NEST!! & that too by some other member not Total Romantic!! 

U r asking about this only naa!! check that out again!!
-----------------------
Originally posted by ilove99

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

I am more concerned that Vahbiz dint mention Suku in that performance..why..SHE WAS EQUALLY IMP IN THAT SCENE..it would have been so nice to know she appreciated SUKU's performance woth VIVU's.because they always go ahdn in hand..!! .hmmm. anyways..It was nice to see PANCHI MISHA & PIYA in sbs together & in teh show tonight that hug of all 3 in airport was cute..too..!!

yeah  SUKU AND OTHER BIRDS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN VAHBBIZ AND VIVIAN'S NESTLOL

-----------------------
@ Hema & ilove99 - sorry guys for quoting ur comments here, but had no other option... Confused

& moreover, ur questions are regarding actors' personal life, which aren't allowed as per IF rules..
mods will close this topic soon.. 

i cannot yet understand your comment meaning please explain
Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
i think vabhiz is jealous of suku. why would not she be ? Suku is drop dead gorgeous compared to her. And, she is so darn cute. anybody guy  can fall for her easily. 

Edited by syria2014 - 25 May 2011 at 12:21am
usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
yes you are right, some times my self and my group is have this strong feeling, they both don't have good  off screen relation or you can say they visu has bad relation so that they both don't want to work togather, previousslly ekta and cvs tried best to mak pair sith sidhart but some how cvs had to change that track becuase we have rejected, now abhay is freeze and  again cvs and ekta making pair with ware wolf but we don't like that track if cv will start ware wolf love track with piya, i think vahaviz don't like romantic scene with suku. and  "ekta ke serials mai aisa ho chuka, hai, so i think she wants to try this alsos.what ever reason if abhiya is not their we will not watch this. this  "pyar ki ye ek kahani" not pyar ki kai kahania" if ekta and cvs are   unable to hold this serial thlen they should  make happy ending, not ruin story.

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
I don't find anything in Vahbiz feeling insecure about other younger actresses in the serial. It is only natural that she might not want to share Vivian with them. Also there is nothing wrong in her complimenting her boyfriend on his acting. LOL

Charu21

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
"i think vabhiz is jealous of suku. why would not she be ? Suku is drop dead gorgeous compared to her. And, she is so darn cute. anybody guy  can fall for her easily. "

but suku is cute and gorgeous. and  vahaviz is jealous with her, so i think its not fault of suku.
Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
@ shineneelam - Confused sorry but wat is so difficult in it!!! have nothing to explain!!! 
well i just told TM (topic maker) that he has misunderstood da comment made by some other member in some other post!! that's it!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index