Navya
Navya

Disappointed? :(

devi313 Groupbie
devi313
devi313

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged

Hi everyone J

There was something on my mind and I was wondering if anyone else was feeling it too…first off, the characters playing Anant and Navya are doing a fantastic job and really bringing chemistry to the table….but for some reason, I'm really not enjoying the current track. Between Anant and Navya, I'm not really feeling the innocence of being in love for the first time, which is what I thought the show was going to be all about. The innocence, I feel, was there until the picnic trip. Since they've gotten here, I feel like the relationship's just moving waaayy too fast. In my opinion, it doesn't really suit the characters of Navya and Anant that has been developed till now in the show.

Actually, the relationship between Ranbir and Ritika is sort of the essence of what I was expecting between Navya and Anant.  When Ritika was describing her date with Ranbir, you could feel the innocent, nervous, excited energy from falling in love for the first time…

Does anyone else feel this way?

I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings with this post, and I'd love to know your thoughts on my thoughts...whether you disagree or not! :-D

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gori_256jai-trlakshi-sidputulAbirami24.Juhi.samratrocks

samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
ur ritee
i agree.. gud postt
gori_256 Newbie
gori_256
gori_256

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged

very well said  devi... infact navya going to the boys dormitory at night and also going out to meet anant at night were 2 things that ticked me off... It dint seem to be in line with the innocence they are trying to bring out f navya's char. Also i would have appreciated if navya had thought once for er dad n family, who has such trust on er!!!! n well on a good moral note, they could have waited at least until they realized the intensity of  their relationship, before going physical!!!

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
i agree wid ur point yaar...but m njoying da track olso...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshi-sidputulThaniyah_K

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index